Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky red, edgware road: no way!  (Read 1790 times)

4 review(s) for vickyy.red (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mrwolfie

My second review and it is a very easy one: a clear negative!

External Link/Members Only

Attracted by her pictures, which are genuine indeed i decided to dive in. Meeting happened about a month ago. Her flat is a crappy little one, about 5 min from edgware road/marble arch. Comms were good, her maid replied quickly on the day of the meeting. On the arrival shower offered and accepted. Shower was not actually bad at all :thumbsup: She was already undressed after the shower, and immediately turned the automatic pilot on with some decent french kissing. Problem was that she maybe did not take a shower on the day, not sure. But she did smell... It was not traumatic but certainly enough to question whether my dick made the right choice that afternoon :angry:
Sex was very mechanical, no emotions on her side of any kind. Not even a fake moan. She basically does what you ask, though asking for stuff might be not a trivial task as her english sucks. And that is a complement...Speaking of sucking OWO with some ball licking was ok though as usual no attempt to establish an interaction. Various positions, finished in doggie, one pop (but that is my usual and anyway i would have found it very hard to have a second pop with such a girl). Left on the spot, you cannot chat with her anyway (not that she would care either :unknown:)

1hr, 120 damage.

Despite she looks good and young I would not return, even if she lowered her rate. I had much more enthusiastic punts at 100/hr.

Offline Richdina

I went there last week and she is smoking hot and the prettiest girl in central London. I will go back😁
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline MP778

I went there last week and she is smoking hot and the prettiest girl in central London. I will go back😁

Write a review please if you can

Offline ralhar

she was operating under a different name / profile until recently and had a few reviews all similar to the OP's perhaps worse.

i think her name was cute something...

the pictures look great and even after the first bad review I was still tempted to look for myself... I could hardly believe that her tongue around my balls could ever be a bad thing even if her attitude was lousy...

but the profile change and all these negatives...  and the bad hygiene...I guess it's a case of too good to be true.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 12:45:15 pm by ralhar »

Offline The_Don

she was operating under a different name / profile until recently and had a few reviews all similar to the OP's perhaps worse.

Some of her old A/W I'D are linked in my review:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117794.0

Offline ralhar

thanks... you liked her then... sounds like she's lost it though... have you / would you see her again? thanks.