Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NHS testing kit by post London area ...update  (Read 682 times)

Offline Frenchie

Just  an update of what I did a couple of months ago ...... Although I have no reason to suspect  anything I decided to get a kit .

As per my user name .. I live in France ! .. but worked out that I could give my friends address in London and a UK mobile number .. along with my private email address . ( I requested results via email only ) . My friend , without knowing what the package was, posted it on to an address in the West country that I was visiting ( friend ) . I used the kit ... posted it off ( freepost ) and got updates via email that they had received it etc etc .  Four days later I got the results ... Completely all clear ... as I thought .

As posted before ,.. the blood sample can be difficult .... I really thought I wasn't going to get enough blood... but I persevered and the massage method worked .....filling the little bottle . It warns you that an insufficient blood sample may result in them not being able to test you ... as one member on here found ! ... Although I can't see the point of sending a dribble off .. You can only apply for these kits every three months (unless you change details  ? )

Anyway .. that is my experience of thes things. Hope the info helps

Offline Frenchie

I have got tested here in France ... but VERY expensive .... as I had to pay cash .....can't really start claiming 170 euros through  the joint health insurance ! 

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I couldnt get enough blood they told me almost 70% of the test come back with no blood or not enough and they have had many complaint so im glad it wasnt just me!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Happylad

I have got tested here in France ... but VERY expensive .... as I had to pay cash .....can't really start claiming 170 euros through  the joint health insurance !

No satisfying some people.  Quite happy to lash out the cash to risk catching the clap, but moans because it costs about the same amount to find out if he`s got it.

Offline Derrick101

No satisfying some people.  Quite happy to lash out the cash to risk catching the clap, but moans because it costs about the same amount to find out if he`s got it.

Says he who obviously hasn't taken the risk for nearly 4 years ! :dash:

Offline Happylad

Says he who obviously hasn't taken the risk for nearly 4 years ! :dash:

Ha, another bedroom Sherlock who puts one and a half together and somehow manufactures nothing. Have big gob - put foot in it.

Quite on the contrary to your erronious deduction, I punted regularly until last year, and only stopped when finally prevented by breaking my hip last June and then finding I had Pneumonia, and cancer in both lungs.

Offline tynetunnel

Ha, another bedroom Sherlock who puts one and a half together and somehow manufactures nothing. Have big gob - put foot in it.

Quite on the contrary to your erronious deduction, I punted regularly until last year, and only stopped when finally prevented by breaking my hip last June and then finding I had Pneumonia, and cancer in both lungs.
Here you go Derrick101... this’ll be your coat... :hi:

Offline Home Alone

Here you go Derrick101... this’ll be your coat... :hi:

Have a look at some of Happylad's posts, Derrick101; he's our elder brother!

Offline Frenchie

Well firstly the whole point of my post was to HELP people with info ...... With regard to the money .. why pay out when I can get it for FREE ... but the main point is that to get tested for everything I need a referral from OUR family doctor and then if I wanted the money back ... would have to claim through OUR health insurance ... might throw up a few questions / I don't think my post warranted such a vitriolic response

TailSeeker

I will say this as someone who works with blood and tissues. Small amounts of blood will show heavy infection but might not show infect that you'd see in a full vial. I know it's not fun as I bleed poorly, buy better to aim for vials for HIV, syphillis, and HepB tests.

The more sample you have the better the results will be as the more likely you will have early infections caught. Basics stats.

It is certainly good post testing is available. But if you're punting you should go in and get the proper tests done. Takes little time if you book beforehand.

Online Jonestown

At least one London clinic will not now give you a testing appointment unless you have symptoms, you are asked to sign up for a free postal test, where you get sent a kit, provide a blood and urine sample and get the results back by text a few days later. Seems to work quite well.