Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quick intro...  (Read 435 times)

Spankybumtime

Don't know if this is the norm but thought i'd introduce myself...

Been punting for 12 years now after being introduced to AW by a mate, Was hooked after my 1st punt, It got me thinking.. Why mess about going on a night out on the pull and spending fortunes with no guarantees of a result when you can go on AW and shag birds who would not normally give you the time of day!

Have had some really good experiences but also a few bad that put me off for some time but hopefully with the reviews on UKP i can make punting a more regular pastime!

Have had a good read through the forum and found lots of informative topics especially the one about having a punting phone, I'm single do i really need one?!

Discovered UKP from a girl i visited a couple of weeks ago but only just got round to signing up!

Will make my first contribution (a positive review from my most recent punt) very soon.

Offline Dime

Welcome, always great to hear new from new members. You'll find the discussion and banter on the forum is great. Feel free to post reviews of girls you've seen in the regional section, wherever you're based geographically.  Regarding a punting phone, a lot of punters on here will tell you it is essential. However, I have never even thought about a punting phone, as no one would ever dream of checking or reading my texts- my phone is personal, and I use my real name during punts; I don't feel I've got anything to hide.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:12:33 am by Dime »

Offline Ipunter

Welcome, always great to hear new from new members. You'll find the discussion and banter on the forum is great. Feel free to post reviews of girls you've seen in the regional section, wherever you're based geographically.  Regarding a punting phone, a lot of punters on here will tell you it is essential. However, I have never even thought about a punting phone, as no one would ever dream of checking or reading my texts- my phone is personal, and I use my real name during punts; I don't feel I've got anything to hide.

Welcome, I to use my own phone and name during punts... I look forward to reading your reviews

Hawkwind71

Welcome, I to use my own phone and name during punts... I look forward to reading your reviews

Welcome too. The phone only becomes an issue if you decide to give her a shitty review and she has a means of 'outing' you. Unlikely, but may give you sleepless nights.

Also she may store your number on her phone then text you in error. This happened to me.

Offline Wilson85

I'd strongly reccommend getting a punting phone.
If I google my personal number it brings up loads of information including my home address and home tel number. Having Facebook and apps also gives out personal info.