Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's scratching  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Raptorous

Hi All,

Have any of you come across WG's who really enjoy scratching during a session.

Funnily this is something that I really enjoy but it's obviously not easy to find WG's who do this.

If any of you have had experiences or know any WG's who have nice nails and are willing to do so please let me know.

M

Offline Turtle1

iv had girls itch my back on request and theyve all done it. dont see why they wont do this for you as long as youre clean. My best bet would be to try an oriental massage parlour that does only massage.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi All,

Have any of you come across WG's who really enjoy scratching during a session.

Funnily this is something that I really enjoy but it's obviously not easy to find WG's who do this.

If any of you have had experiences or know any WG's who have nice nails and are willing to do so please let me know.

M

I would imagine most punters would go ape shit if any marks were left so as a matter of course most prossies don't do it unless you ask.

Try asking on your local board for any that would, no real point getting recommendations from anywhere other than where you can get to.

Sureshot

I had one girl who wanted to but sadly had to say no.  Normally i'd love it but try explaining the marks to the wife

Offline anyfucker

I nearly got caught out by this with a mistress years ago, had to be extra careful for a couple of days until the marks had disappeared.
It's great when you can have a real passionate no holds barred shag.

Little Katie

'Scratching' is not a likes option on AW so your best bet would be to search for a WG that has 'BDSM - Giving' included in her list and ask her. Even if she has short nails you can actually buy false metal nails which clip on to the tops of the fingers like rings and take them along for her.. Depending on how hard you like it, she can easily vary the pressure from a tickle to quite brutal with these.  :thumbsup:

Offline PLeisure

I do love a girl who digs her nails in  :crazy:

Pure abandonment.

And then afterwards they see the marks and apologise profusely

lancspunter

'Scratching' is not a likes option on AW so your best bet would be to search for a WG that has 'BDSM - Giving' included in her list and ask her. Even if she has short nails you can actually buy false metal nails which clip on to the tops of the fingers like rings and take them along for her.. Depending on how hard you like it, she can easily vary the pressure from a tickle to quite brutal with these.  :thumbsup:

Do NOT get any ideas, Katie!

Offline closeshave

I'd love my back being raked

Offline Dime

During my last punt, I was fucking her in missionary and  she wrapped her legs round me and dug her fingernails into my back grabbing onto me.  It was actually a turn on for me.

yorkshire123

Read the title & thought that crabs had made an unwelcome return to the scene  :D

Offline closeshave

During my last punt, I was fucking her in missionary and  she wrapped her legs round me and dug her fingernails into my back grabbing onto me.  It was actually a turn on for me.

Exactly

Offline the bloody butterfly

surely this is something that needs to be spontaneous as an indication that she's really enjoying herself.

fredpunter

Read the title & thought that crabs had made an unwelcome return to the scene  :D

Ditto - reminded me of a stripper I saw in an east end pub years ago who kept absent mindedly scratching her rash while "dancing" - about as erotic as dog vomit.

Offline Raptorous

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs.

The bloody butterfly - for me I agree there is an element that needs to be spontaneous, which demonstrates the girl may be really enjoying herself, but for me it's quite a turn on, hence the reason why I ask the question.

I have asked a few WG whether they minded and most are happy to do so, even if their nails aren't that long..... but thought I would ask in case anybody has had a good experience with a WG and really enjoyed it.

RebReb & Dime - who were the WG's out of curiosity.... :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I utterly hate being scratched by a lady's fingernails. It happened with a recent punt, name of Muffin and another lady as duo, and I could not stop her. It was a w f u l itchy and irritating. And of course there is the risk of a clue for missus HP to ask how I go the scratch or weal.