Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH VANESSA  (Read 2924 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Met her at hotel in Feltham...

Tall about 5'7, dress size curvy fit slim 8, beautiful silky smooth legs, lovely rear end, nice pretty face, long blond hair, sort of woman that would have bodie and doyle in the professionals chasing her for a date.. very sexy..
100% English..
Went for 15 min quickie at £60, deep tongue french kissing, sex protected 1 time, mango licking, and oral protected..

Started standing up having a passionate deep tongue snog, she layed down, moved her dress up, was not wearing any knickers, gently split the legs wide and tucked very heavily in to the delicious awaiting mango, gently munching gorging and slurping away.. removed whole dress, licked and kissed her everywhere, nice size b cup juicy fruits...
went back to mango helping, and she enjoys her mango being licked, noticed her nipples  were so erect that they were ready for 20000mph take off mission to mars!!!

Just licking munching away at her mango, so wet and delicious, she cum in my mouth....
fingered her mango with more passionate dfk, then on with rubber on my banana, oral with was good, she had good spit running down, then dipped her mango in doggy position, soft to solid pumps for a good few minutes till i popped...

then had a chat whilst getting dressed and left...

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 8/10 (NO OWO)
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8/10

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cabbots

More mangoes and bananas?! Almost like reading about sex at a fruit & veg stall  :lol:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

So, was you checking out her favourite food from her interview tab then OP ?  :lol:

Offline PLeisure

cheers, K Tzn - have been curious about her for some time now

Curvy, you say..... wide hips? How about stomach. Flat?

:hi:

Offline Meursault

Offline king tarzan

cheers, K Tzn - have been curious about her for some time now

Curvy, you say..... wide hips? How about stomach. Flat?

:hi:

excellent slim figure, really beautiful

zazi11

thanks mate she sounds good. Does she normally work in Feltham or touring sometimes?. Looks like I missed her from my place.

Offline king tarzan

thanks mate she sounds good. Does she normally work in Feltham or touring sometimes?. Looks like I missed her from my place.

she tours far as i am aware... its very on off with her far as this work goes..

Offline Hobbit

£200 per hour and no OWO. No thanks!  :dash:

mrhappypants

I only read Tarzan's reviews for the fruit metaphors.

Dave