Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian no 1  (Read 1456 times)

Andrew23

Went to see vivian today.

She was beautiful but then i asked her if she does dfk and oral without.

She said she did dfk but not oral without. She said she does it with condom and she 'never does oral without'. This is a total lie if the reviews are anything to go by

So then i proceeded to leave and said my goodbyes.

Im annoyed she did owo with all the punters on this site and said she wouldn't do if for me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrx007

I tried to call her the other day based on reviews on here that say she's pretty and takes a good facial.

Glad I didn't get through now.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"My extra is CIM 10 GBP"

I'd love to see how she manages that without OWO.

Online The_Don

"My extra is CIM 10 GBP"

I'd love to see how she manages that without OWO.

OWO for me was no problem.

But FQA:

Hidden Image/Members Only

dmitri

OWO for me was no problem.

But FQA:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes she did OWO for me and was good. I see her profile says if any infection then she will not do. may be that was the reason or if she has any colour issue with clients? :D

Online The_Don

@ dmitri, if you have time please do a review?

or if she has any colour issue with clients? :D

Not sure if she does, but I'm mixed raced!

Offline PumpAction

What mix?

Offline droplet

Went to see vivian today.

She was beautiful but then i asked her if she does dfk and oral without.

She said she did dfk but not oral without. She said she does it with condom and she 'never does oral without'. This is a total lie if the reviews are anything to go by

So then i proceeded to leave and said my goodbyes.

Im annoyed she did owo with all the punters on this site and said she wouldn't do if for me.

External Link/Members Only

Did she get a look at ur dick? Maybe she didnt like the look of it or the smell or what ever reason that turned her off that particular day.

Andrew23

Did she get a look at ur dick? Maybe she didnt like the look of it or the smell or what ever reason that turned her off that particular day.

I asked her before anything happened and before parting any money so she didn't get a chance to do so.

dmitri

Hi Don of course I shall post some reviews but because of work not getting enough time to write.

still you are ok mixed race and most of the girls see mixed guys. It looks like vivien rejected to do OWO when she saw Andrew. So I definitely think she has some particular colour/race issue. By the way I am an African white guy but sometimes I get confused when some girls say they do not see African guys and I have to introduce myself.

:cool: 

Online The_Don

What mix?

Half caste

But some W/G's state I look, south American or Spanish  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Half caste

But some W/G's state I look, south American or Spanish  :hi:

Some WGs told me i look Italian  :wacko:

Offline JamesRockford

Vivian seems to have relocated to Wimbledon/Wandsworth according to her profile - and is on holiday.  I wonder whether the Golders Green brothel is winding down?