Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London WGs overeat? Where are all skinny model types?  (Read 1569 times)

Offline eqchelsea

To much junk food take-aways in London between rounds?

Its so hard to find pretty, skinny model type WGs with small tits  :dash:

Effy in HOD is what I like, Polish Lidia was great but I dont think she works anymore

Any suggestion guys?

Much appriciated

Offline LLPunting

Try upping your budget to 200+ ph.

Offline Hobbit

Try upping your budget to 200+ ph.

You’re having a laugh right? Since when did £=waist size?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 06:28:40 pm by Hobbit »

Offline LLPunting

You’re having a laugh right? Since when did £=waist size?

Have you tried looking at the women available at the price point and above?
Hookers don't play hard to get, if they're hot, they know they can charge a lot, if you don't understand that tennet of sexual politics then you really need to start  paying attention.

Offline Hobbit

Hookers don't play hard to get, if they're hot, they know they can charge a lot, if you don't understand that tennet of sexual politics then you really need to start  paying attention.

I agree. That is true, if they are hot then they definitely know and will use it to their advantage. However, it doesn't determine quality of service.

Offline Hobbit

Here are a couple of links to some girls which prove your point wrong also. I found quite a lot of girls which charge over £200 and are quite simply on the big side.  :D

External Link/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

Here are a couple of links to some girls which prove your point wrong also. I found quite a lot of girls which charge over £200 and are quite simply on the big side.  :D

Must be charging pound for pound.  :sarcastic:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I agree. That is true, if they are hot then they definitely know and will use it to their advantage. However, it doesn't determine quality of service.

Why are you so fixated in proving LLP is wrong? All the OP asked was for "pretty, skinny model type WGs with small tits" and LLP said you had to look at a higher price point which you agreed on.

LLP didn't say that above £200 it was exclusively this type of girl. You also get pretty glamour model types with huge fake tits, as well as glam BBWs who some punters think are hot.

Furthermore, neither OP nor LLP brought in the concept of service level - you did.

Offline Hobbit

Why are you so fixated in proving LLP is wrong? All the OP asked was for "pretty, skinny model type WGs with small tits" and LLP said you had to look at a higher price point which you agreed on.

LLP didn't say that above £200 it was exclusively this type of girl. You also get pretty glamour model types with huge fake tits, as well as glam BBWs who some punters think are hot.

Furthermore, neither OP nor LLP brought in the concept of service level - you did.

I'm not fixated on proving anyone wrong. I was just trying to make a point that I don't believe that the more you pay means you will get a slimmer girl. As mentioned, there are some girls who charge more and are quite big.  I do agree with him that attractive model like girls would charge more and use that to their advantage. That is what I agreed. Anyway, my point is closed end of. As they say in the wild wild west... Let's just let sleeping dogs lie.  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Let's just hope you're never involved in anything that requires proper research and fact finding.  Go learn about statistics and representative sampling.
By your methodology I could pick 2 60 year olds and claim that only OAPs are SPs.   :dash:
How about 2 dwarves/midgets?

Offline Hobbit

Let's just hope you're never involved in anything that requires proper research and fact finding.  Go learn about statistics and representative sampling.
By your methodology I could pick 2 60 year olds and claim that only OAPs are SPs.   :dash:
How about 2 dwarves/midgets?

I could have selected more than 2 to prove my point but I didn't really want to waste valuable time. I'm sure if you did some research yourself you will find similar results as mine.

I have no desire to be a politician or researcher, there are enough of them out there.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 01:19:16 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm not fixated on proving anyone wrong. I was just trying to make a point that I don't believe that the more you pay means you will get a slimmer girl. As mentioned, there are some girls who charge more and are quite big.  I do agree with him that attractive model like girls would charge more and use that to their advantage. That is what I agreed. Anyway, my point is closed end of. As they say in the wild wild west... Let's just let sleeping dogs lie:hi:

The kinds of thing a pedant says (which you clearly seem to be) when they know they've made a mistake.

Offline Hobbit

The kinds of thing a pedant says (which you clearly seem to be) when they know they've made a mistake.

Well thank you for enlightening me.  :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

a lot of them sit around all day with dusty phones eating junk food :D

Offline earlgreyman

To much junk food take-aways in London between rounds?

Its so hard to find pretty, skinny model type WGs with small tits  :dash:

Effy in HOD is what I like, Polish Lidia was great but I dont think she works anymore

Any suggestion guys?

Much appriciated

These ladies are on my HL but i haven't yet visited them. As a return of favour to the forum for intel, please review if you decide to TOFTT  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (this one's definitely very tall and skinny model type)

reason for edit: added AW number for indexing

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:52:03 pm by earlgreyman »

Offline PLeisure

These ladies are on my HL but i haven't yet visited them. As a return of favour to the forum for intel, please review if you decide to TOFTT  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only (this one's definitely very tall and skinny model type)
On the subject of reviews... if you post the AW link with the WG's unique ID number (so, ChloeeLux is: External Link/Members Only) instead of their name, then a link to any existing reviews will display below the post.

Offline earlgreyman

On the subject of reviews... if you post the AW link with the WG's unique ID number (so, ChloeeLux is: External Link/Members Only) instead of their name, then a link to any existing reviews will display below the post.

Awesome, thanks for the tip. Just modified my post to add the ID no.

...and already have seen some negative reviews. TGTBT!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:53:47 pm by earlgreyman »