Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Success rate?  (Read 3275 times)

Offline speedygonzal

I'm wondered if my Success rate is low from a Punting point of view.  Maybe I'm getting better in choosing thanks to your advice but sometimes out of the blue I get an amazing Punt from a TOFTT. 

I think I'm on 6.5/10

Where
20% are really Bad that I regretted the visit
60% OK girls that I was left with a smile on my face but may not return because of one reason or another most of the time because it feel a transaction
20% Perfect in almost every way I always try to return as much as possible.

How about you guys?

Online RandomGuy99

I'm wondered if my Success rate is low from a Punting point of view.  Maybe I'm getting better in choosing thanks to your advice but sometimes out of the blue I get an amazing Punt from a TOFTT. 

I think I'm on 6.5/10

Where
60% OK girls that I was left with a smile on my face but may not return because of one reason or another most of the time because it feel a transaction

How about you guys?
Sounds pretty normal on the world of punting.

Offline vindici

Offline pbrown355

Just looked back at my last 10 reviews. Only one neg & that wasn't awful. So none absolutely regretted but otherwise pretty much as your percentages.
What it doesn't include is the number of days I intended to punt and didn't. They were definitely not successful. There have been 4 or 5 of those during the time of my last 10 reviews.

Offline sharpshoes78

I feel my success rate of booking well reviewed girls is about 10% let alone TOFTT
Busy, no reply, cancelled, didn't read email  :dash:

Offline speedygonzal

I also think some of the reason my success rate had improved a little bit is because:

-Now I try to avoid girls in their earliest 20s and focus on anything around 30 (I'm 40)
-That include FK on their base rate (no extra)
-Now I walk away 100% of the time if they are different person from the pictures  (at least they look better which most of the time is not the case)

Offline Stevelondon

My success rate is good as far as I’m concerned. I usually do a bit of research before arranging things anyway. So if it’s a complete disaster I’ve only got myself to blame.
I still punt quite frequently but nowhere near as much as I used too.
So I guess I repeat visit a lot more than chasing the unicorn like I once did.

Offline markballoon

I think i'm lazy and stuck in a rutt.  I see the same 2 ladies both older than me.  Both in the same building.  Both reasonably priced.  Both very safe.  However I just think it gotten a bit 'meh' now.   No real excitement.

Online southern punter

~10% "almost perfect"
~60% good
~20% meh
~10% "really bad"

Offline nbarnes

I fell into the pattern of just seeing a regular once I found someone who was 90%+ perfect :)

It's got me thinking there is so many girls on AW though I need to branch out a bit!

Thanks to the glory of UKP however, i would say my total negs were less than 10%. Not sure if my expectations are a bit lower though :)

« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 06:16:24 pm by nbarnes »

Offline jangothunderbang

I'm now on 20 punts, of which;
25% Bad
45% OK
15% Good
20% Excellent

70% Bad-OK vs 30% Good-Excellent, I'm still in the early phases of the learning curve though so some of these could have easily been missed

Offline thebastard

I've learned to focus more on quality rather than quantity/variety so will typically stick with regulars or go for higher end WGs.

I'd say overall:

10% top
10% very good
30% adequate
50% poor

However, recently (i.e. last 12 months)

25% top
35% good
30% adequate
10% poor

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I think I'm having a lot more success as half of the punts I have are girls I've seen before and know are good.

With me, it's more

40% Great
30% Good
20% OK
10% Bad

Also, I generally see good reviewed girls, generally turn up on time, polite, clean shaved, with fresh breath and well dressed to please the girl, I'm probably a good client from their point of view, so I get better service.

Maybe I'm more generous with my assessment, but I do enjoy this game.

Offline Bat

I research extensively here, check AW profiles in detail and, when possible, try to engage in some dialogue in advance for every single SP that I see. I almost always book relatively far in advance as well so I’m not ‘panic buying’ at the last minute.

To date I’ve only seen 15 SPs (across a total of exactly 40 punts) and only had one experience that wasn’t great and about 2-3 that I’m not bothered if I ever see again, although I enjoyed my time with them.

The combination of research & dialogue has essentially given me a very high success rate - either that or I’m easily pleased 🤦‍♂️😂🤣

Offline coolkid05

This site has been brilliant to help out with the good and bad. I first started punting in 2008, so saw quite a few girls before I joined UKP in late 2017. I tried to do a little bit of research beforehand, but even so, I was effectively going into to the punt blind.

From research, my last few punts have been very good. If it wasn't for this site, I probably never have seen them. Pre UKP, I had some good, also some bad.

Offline wristjob

I think I'm on 6.5/10

Where

How about you guys?

I always said I only revisit about 25/30% of girls, and probably the same return rate for a 3rd or 4th visit. Somehow 70% girls I've seen twice before don't make me want to go back.
About the same crap, 40-50% are in that middle ground of not regretting the cash but not wanting to go back. Sounds about spot on to me.

Offline kingmg

I only really go to parties nowadays in the infamous house.
£80 for a few hours of fun and multiple pops.
Indies have priced themselves out of the market

Offline Al

Truly excellent - maybe 1 in 30.

Most are medicore and maybe 20% just bad due to bad advertising or poor service.

Offline jimbobted

Truly excellent - maybe 1 in 30.

Most are medicore and maybe 20% just bad due to bad advertising or poor service.
Similar. I think I've seen about 40 to 45 girls. Only 3 or 4 were excellent and worthy of repeat visits.
I try to avoid tourers now, even very well reviewed ones as I invariably find the service to be mechanical, boring and usually a bit awkward.

Offline petermisc

I also think some of the reason my success rate had improved a little bit is because:
-Now I walk away 100% of the time if they are different person from the pictures  (at least they look better which most of the time is not the case)
If I walk away, I personally would include that in the really bad percentage.  My punting availability is very limited these days, so a walk-away is almost certainly a lost punting opportunity.  Fortunately, I can't recall the last time I had to do so.

Most of my punting these days is with girls I have seen before and so know I am likely to have a good time with.  Fortunately I have a list of such girls in the places I most commonly punt.  I was going to say my success rate must be probably near 100%, but a quick check of my recent reviews shows some negatives that I had forgotten about.   Occasionally I like to try someone new, in the hope of adding to the list.  If not a success, it appears that I quickly forget!.

Offline petermisc

Thinking about it further, I think there are another couple of factors in my high success rate:

Firstly, a lot of my punting is with Thais.  In my experience, Thais tend to be far more customer focused than most other nationalities (certainly compared to Roms and Brazilians), and I have had a much higher success rate with Thais than other nationalities.  While there has been some slight creep in Thai prices, they still offer excellent VFM (the agency rate is still £150 ph in London, compared to typically £300 ph now for EEs, for example).

Secondly, over time I have come to realise that service is far more important to me than looks.  I can overlook that a girl isn't a stunner if she offers a stunning service.

As I said, in my current circumstances I have to make each punt count.  I think a 60% success rate would not be worth the effort I have to make to get somewhere I can punt.  When I make a punting trip to London, for example, I can do so in the near certainty that it is going to be a success.  It is only on the odd occasion when I go off-piste and try someone new do I sometimes come unstuck.  But even then, that will be made up for by the other successes I am certain to have on that trip.

Offline pantywetter

I’ve had a good run the last couple of years.  I now look for positive reviews, check with the agency, check services with the girl and I’m prepared to walk if I get a bad vibe.  I also know to pass on the instababes, the roms etc and I know I have a better hit rate with girl next door types around 30 years of age.

I also return 3-5 times to the same girl until it gets boring or they go off the boil Which pushes up my average.

Finally, I spend the extra for agency punts with Diva which takes a lot of the hassle out of it.

All in all I think I have 4 out of 5 good punts nowadays. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 06:44:45 am by pantywetter »

Offline EdskiV

-Now I try to avoid girls in their earliest 20s and focus on anything around 30 (I'm 40)
-That include FK on their base rate (no extra)

Have you ever turned up at the punt and then decided to walk away? Do you do this as soon as she opens the door, do you make an excuse or just tell her she's been deceptive?

Offline Jonestown

Have you ever turned up at the punt and then decided to walk away? Do you do this as soon as she opens the door, do you make an excuse or just tell her she's been deceptive?

We've all had to do that at some point, its hard the first time, but it does wonders to your self esteem, and it gets easier over time. you don't have to be confrontational or rude / blunt, just say sorry this isn't going to work for me, you're not what I was expecting.

Offline Charliehutton

The easiest way is to give her the nervous first timer routine; tell her you're new to this, and nervous, and feel a bit overwhelmed by it all, and you're very sorry but you can't go through with it. She'll have no doubt seen it all before, but it lets you leave her with her dignity intact.

Offline petermisc

The easiest way is to give her the nervous first timer routine; tell her you're new to this, and nervous, and feel a bit overwhelmed by it all, and you're very sorry but you can't go through with it. She'll have no doubt seen it all before, but it lets you leave her with her dignity intact.
And more likely to carry on with the deception....

Offline Al

I should have walked away so many times but these muppets know that if you have invested all the time and effort to get there you will prob stay

I think a better walkout routine is that you have left your money in your car - that way they definitely won't try and stop you.

A couple of times they have said no French kissing when I have got there (contrary to texts) and I said  was leaving and they were find with it to be fair.