Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Forgetting the wallet  (Read 2549 times)

Offline akauya

We know "forgetting the wallet" is an excuse many punters like to use when wanting to walk if the prossie is not their type, b&s, etc. but has this actually happened to any of you for real?

A long time ago when I was visiting my then favourite prossie Tania (long gone now and the subject of my first ever post here) I put my hand in my jacket pocket to get my wallet and shock horror it's not there! WTF I thought. Looked everywhere, every pocket, look at her has she pinched my wallet? How could she?

I remember we hugged and kissed when I arrived (this was my third or fourth visit to her) but she couldn't really why would she? We started looking everywhere tracing my steps from the front door to her bedroom (she was right at the back of the flat).

She started giving me a funny look, I thought she started to doubt my story that 'I just had my wallet a minute ago' which I did. I remember looking at my wallet just as was getting out of my car to check I had the correct money etc. I go back to my car look everywhere, under the seat, in the side pockets, glove compartment... now I'm panicking, I go back and tell her that I'm going to have to cancel as I can't find my wallet anywhere. She looks confused and disappointed (I'm sure she was looking forward sucking my cock) we kiss goodbye and me panicking again return to my car... as a last measure I decide to look under my car and lo and behold the fucker is there!!

How the fuck that stupid wallet fell under my car I don't know... anyway I went back and fucked Tania senseless for good measure. I don't know if she believed my story or not, maybe she just thought I was another weird punter but that was a good lesson. Never take your wallet with you, just the cash, etc.

Any similar stories out there?

cornbeefinspector

I have left a clp times forgetting to pay(with reg girls) , an dboth times they just text me and let me know, both times I just returned withinn a cpl days and paid them , now they both go the extra mile

Offline CBPaul

Yep.

I keep my punting cash well hidden as having my accumulated several hundred quid easily found will either raise questions from Mrs CBP or get spent on another pair of fucking shoes she doesn't need  - probably both in reality.

Had an 8am lined up at a local hotel, arrived, called, got the room number etc. Nice friendly greeting from the girl in question with plenty of hugging and kissing and then down to money. I was horrified when I only had a tenner as I knew I'd left with 120 quid. Being in a rush to get to an 8am booking I'd left the cash in the car with my work gear. Had to apologies and go and get it - back in and out of the hotel which didn't bother me, I was too furious with myself and thought I'm wasting 10 minutes of humping time here.

Got back to the room and she clearly didn't expect me back as she'd got fully dressed. She did say don't worry it happens a lot, the possible consequences only dawned on me when I was having the world fastest shower.

I did have a decent enough punt in the end though. And now I always check for the cash half a dozen times before driving off, it seems to have triggered OCD.

Offline PuntingPete

No chance of me ever forgetting the cash. I always check the following several times before I ring the bell:

I have the correct cash in the one pocket,
I have a small amount of back up cash (just in case there are any unexpected extras) in another pocket,
I have my punting phone,
My normal phone is either locked safely in the car or If I have travelled by train it is safely tucked away where it cannot be dropped or 'lifted' easily,
I have no ID on me
I have no debit or credit cards with me

Sometimes I think I am over cautious but I suppose better than the other way around  :hi:

Offline sumertime

Have not forgotten the wallet yet..... I generally put the required fee into an envelope and have that in my pocket or brief case!!

However, I did forget my phone once!! Cutting it fine with time, knowing the hotel I rushed out and drove 25 miles to a meet with what looked to be a very nice WG. Got there with 5mins to go, parked in hotel car park (£3) reached for the phone to get room number and sheer panic!! No phone and no way to contact her!! What a waste!! Drove back to my place with tail between legs retrieved her number and called to appologise.....
I couln't admit to being a complete dick head so I said I had suffered a punture on the motorway!! Ah well...
                                         :blush:
So, whenever I now go on a punt I have a print out of the AW page with me [also useful if there is any hint of B&S]

Sailormack

I only see courtesans and as such I have my tribute hand delivered by horsemen couriers and presented on a bed of freshly cut orchids.

Gets me OWO every time  :cool:

Sailormack

In reality the crumpled 20s get packed down the crotch and the smell off them when she counts them ensures OWO is off the menu, every time :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
No chance of me ever forgetting the cash. I always check the following several times before I ring the bell:

I have the correct cash in the one pocket,
I have a small amount of back up cash (just in case there are any unexpected extras) in another pocket,
I have my punting phone,
My normal phone is either locked safely in the car or If I have travelled by train it is safely tucked away where it cannot be dropped or 'lifted' easily,
I have no ID on me
I have no debit or credit cards with me

Sometimes I think I am over cautious but I suppose better than the other way around  :hi:

Nope, you're not. I am probably worse than you. My checklist:

Cash Taken, including possibly tipping
Spare loose coins, if parking on=street/car park (should have already confirmed parking details with the WG)
confirmed use of shower at her premises
mouthwash used prior to leaving + spare mints in car
Punting Mobile taken, work mobile on silence
Directions obtained and entered on Sat Nav prior to leaving (sat nav placed on silence)
Drink taken for myself and the WG (yes, call me fluffy)

Offline Straife

Spare loose coins, if parking on=street/car park (should have already confirmed parking details with the WG)
Directions obtained and entered on Sat Nav prior to leaving (sat nav placed on silence)

Tipping when you're already paying through the nose?  :thumbsdown:

SirPhilipXX

Have not forgotten the wallet yet..... I generally put the required fee into an envelope and have that in my pocket or brief case!!

However, I did forget my phone once!! Cutting it fine with time, knowing the hotel I rushed out and drove 25 miles to a meet with what looked to be a very nice WG. Got there with 5mins to go, parked in hotel car park (£3) reached for the phone to get room number and sheer panic!! No phone and no way to contact her!! What a waste!! Drove back to my place with tail between legs retrieved her number and called to appologise.....
I couln't admit to being a complete dick head so I said I had suffered a punture on the motorway!! Ah well...
                                         :blush:
So, whenever I now go on a punt I have a print out of the AW page with me [also useful if there is any hint of B&S]

I also take a print out of the WG's AW profile page with me on any first meeting, so that if it is a case of B&S I can show her the profile photo, and if relevant her enjoys list.
Amazing how many EE girls have no idea exactly what they have said they 'enjoy' - it's almost as though someone else wrote their profile!

Back to topic, I arrived for a quick BJ from Josie the other day with an empty wallet, duh!  I offered to go off around the corner to the cashpoint straight away, but she said no that's OK, pop over there when we are finished and then call back with what you owe me - which I did. She gets a big thumbs up from me for that.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

We know "forgetting the wallet" is an excuse many punters like to use when wanting to walk if the prossie is not their type, b&s, etc. but has this actually happened to any of you for real?

A long time ago when I was visiting my then favourite prossie Tania (long gone now and the subject of my first ever post here) I put my hand in my jacket pocket to get my wallet and shock horror it's not there! WTF I thought. Looked everywhere, every pocket, look at her has she pinched my wallet? How could she?

I remember we hugged and kissed when I arrived (this was my third or fourth visit to her) but she couldn't really why would she? We started looking everywhere tracing my steps from the front door to her bedroom (she was right at the back of the flat).

She started giving me a funny look, I thought she started to doubt my story that 'I just had my wallet a minute ago' which I did. I remember looking at my wallet just as was getting out of my car to check I had the correct money etc. I go back to my car look everywhere, under the seat, in the side pockets, glove compartment... now I'm panicking, I go back and tell her that I'm going to have to cancel as I can't find my wallet anywhere. She looks confused and disappointed (I'm sure she was looking forward sucking my cock) we kiss goodbye and me panicking again return to my car... as a last measure I decide to look under my car and lo and behold the fucker is there!!

How the fuck that stupid wallet fell under my car I don't know... anyway I went back and fucked Tania senseless for good measure. I don't know if she believed my story or not, maybe she just thought I was another weird punter but that was a good lesson. Never take your wallet with you, just the cash, etc.

Any similar stories out there?

In my early punting years i cant recall ever punting either not stoned, drunk or both, i always seemed to remember the cash though. Nowadays i check, double check and triple check the cash.

Not the same at all but in 2009 i had the punt that nearly wasnt. As usual i got to a newbie WG to me early and sat what looked like a few minutes walk away. I then turned my engine off, put the radio and blower on and dozed off. I then tried to start the engine only to find i had run the battery down. I rang the WG to say i would walk and be their on time. Only problem was it wasnt just a few minutes walk, i wouldnt make it on foot so walked into the road and flagged a car down. A young guy stopped and looked at me like i was a nutter, i offered him £20 to give me a lift to the WGs flat and he did so. I got their on time and had an excellent punt, the WG became a regular for a while. Got a cab back to my car and the battery had re-charged itself. Apart from family or friend haivng emergencies getting my end away is a top priority. Whatever it takes i will do to get to a punt. :D

Curious6705

Soon after I started punting a WG I'd seen before offered me OW for £20 or OWO for another fiver. When we finished I found I only had £20 in my wallet. Said I'd nip to the cash machine and get another fiver - which I did. She looked astonished when I turned up with it a few minutes later.

Similar thing happened once in a parlour when the total after extras added in the heat of the moment was more than I had in my wallet. It was December, the WG said she was only working to get money for Xmas, and was doing very well, so forget the extra.

In Germany post unification I used to rely on the atms which worked fine until once early hours of the morning on the Ku'damm in Berlin when I was propositioned by a stunning little blonde .. couldn't find an atm that would work with my cards, so no dice ...

Apart from those three occasions I've always had the dosh, which probably makes me a bit anal. These days I have a "pre-flight check sequence" I always run through before leaving for a punt.

Curious6705

Not the same at all but in 2009 i had the punt that nearly wasnt. [ ... ] Whatever it takes i will do to get to a punt. :D

This will probably sound a bit mental, but I often have punts that nearly don't happen, because even though I usually punt > 100 miles away I still like to do so on impulse. So with almost too little time to get there I challenge myself to see if I can do it. I find it exhilarating whizzing through preparations and tear arsing around (walking, cycling, running - no driving - use public transport for the main part of the journey). Maybe this is a fetish ...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:17:16 pm by Curious6705 »

dilettante

Someone was posting on here recently that they fixed up to punt with the girl of their dreams, but it was the night that bank fucked up bigtime and nodbody could withdraw cash - including this poor guy.

Offline haystacks79

Someone was posting on here recently that they fixed up to punt with the girl of their dreams, but it was the night that bank fucked up bigtime and nodbody could withdraw cash - including this poor guy.

This sort of thing worries me, so I always have the cash to hand before arranging to meet, and now also now have a policy not to arrange this visit until I know that I can pay for the next, to avoid any unexpected drains on my cash.

Offline webpunter

If you have OH - don't forget to clear out the sat nav history upon arrival - CHECK !
Even better don't put it in satnav in the 1st place
Use google maps & print off & then chuck on arrival
Or phone with maps function & then clear history when you arrive
Not afterwards as you could forget in your post shooting your load bliss - CHECK !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
If you have OH - don't forget to clear out the sat nav history upon arrival - CHECK !
Even better don't put it in satnav in the 1st place
Use google maps & print off & then chuck on arrival
Or phone with maps function & then clear history when you arrive
Not afterwards as you could forget in your post shooting your load bliss - CHECK !

thanks for the tips WP.

As my work takes me all over the place, it is a work SatNat, so off-limits for the OH. Also, once I come back form a punt,
re-enter a few of my previous work appts again, so that the WGs address filters down the list.

SatNav is very handy for places out of my comfort zone, esp where speed limit cameras may be placed, etc, as this would
be more difficult to explain if I ended up with a fixed penalty, work wise. Reason it is on mute is in case I am on the phone to work/home , I don't want Dath Vader to be blurting out direction on the SatNav whilst I am taking a hands-free call.

Punting Phone... is a very basic Nokia (see my previous posts) so does not even have Nokia Maps, let alone Internet access.

Tjkooker

Worse than that. Had booked with a real stunner on tour, last minute cancellation slot. Off I popped into town. Quick stop at cash point, out of order! Tried four different banks. All out of order. Appology given but don't think she believed me.

Offline webpunter

thanks for the tips WP.

As my work takes me all over the place, it is a work SatNat, so off-limits for the OH. Also, once I come back form a punt,
re-enter a few of my previous work appts again, so that the WGs address filters down the list.

SatNav is very handy for places out of my comfort zone, esp where speed limit cameras may be placed, etc, as this would
be more difficult to explain if I ended up with a fixed penalty, work wise. Reason it is on mute is in case I am on the phone to work/home , I don't want Dath Vader to be blurting out direction on the SatNav whilst I am taking a hands-free call.

Punting Phone... is a very basic Nokia (see my previous posts) so does not even have Nokia Maps, let alone Internet access.

Pleased to be of help CT.  Tried to find your Nokia post - too many pages.  Whilst Nokia as a mobile manufacturer appear totally ****** with declining sales then they seem to have a high 'penetration' in the punting market.  Maybe they could start advertising in lads mags like FHM.
Mine is an older Nokia too.  Perfect for doing priv gall tops-ups. Cheap & small & discrete & battery lasts donkeys.  Have on silent permanently with vibrate mode on instead.  Don't want the nokia ring / text tone happening unexpectedly.  Worst case is that i miss a call & call back.  Take smartphone with me & switch to silent when close by.  Leave it on - worse to turn off.  Use the map on this & clear history etc

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Am deliberately using an old Nokia as a punting phone, a simple PAYG one, with no internet access, etc so no clues as to where it's been. A simple 4 digit PIN lock is sufficient.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14357.msg233593;topicseen#msg233593

Rochdull lad

I only see courtesans and as such I have my tribute hand delivered by horsemen couriers and presented on a bed of freshly cut orchids.

Gets me OWO every time  :cool:

In reality the crumpled 20s get packed down the crotch and the smell off them when she counts them ensures OWO is off the menu, every time :hi:

I know it's only Monday, Sailor; but those HAVE to be posts of the week!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: