Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this normal for a newbie?  (Read 1926 times)

Offline zigzag

Only just started my punting experience but it seems I'm obsessed by the subject. Can't help wondering when I see a good looking woman walking down the street if she's a WG, or wondering which flats I pass are being used by a WG, will this pass or am I destined to think like this more and more?
Even the shop I saw yesterday had me thinking, fuck me now they are giving awards for it!! (hopefully pic will upload)

Hidden Image/Members Only

mediumjoe

very good !  sorry yes you have been bitten and now have the bug , every woman no matter where thats remotely shaggable you will be wondering , and of course sometimes you will be right

But dont ask as a kick in the nuts often puts you off for a while Joe

Tierney

Aye, you'll never look at a woman the same way again. Plus, with this hobby you'll get to shag the types of girls you've spent your life dreaming about.

Offline Anadin

Yeah usually when I'm in Kensington I spend a lot of time wondering.

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha, I'm exactly the same mate. Just starting out and all that.

I regularly see this busty mature Thai woman in the town I work. Even saw her buying candles in tescos once. Now a few weeks ago it wouldn't have crossed my mind, but now I'm just convinced.

Ha ha ha, it's never right.... Even thought about following to see if she went to the local Thai place but thought it slightly strange with my meal deal...Deffo worth half hour of anyone's time...

Tiz a great site.....

Offline Blackpool Rock

Aye, you'll never look at a woman the same way again. Plus, with this hobby you'll get to shag the types of girls you've spent your life dreaming about.
That's true i've shagged load of fit girls who I could never pull in a pub or club but for a fist full of notes bob's your uncle  :thumbsup:
Can't help now when I see a cracking looking girl wondering whether or not she shags for cash either now or in the past, also I can't help but think of how much i'd be prepared to pay for the honour.
Trouble is that everywhere becomes another meat market that i'm window shopping in

Offline zigzag

It's getting worse already, just had a job driving through central London, eyeing up the birds but now I'm playing the "guess how much she would charge game" :rolleyes: 

Type_O_Negative

It's getting worse already, just had a job driving through central London, eyeing up the birds but now I'm playing the "guess how much she would charge game" :rolleyes:

I do the same with girls at work (they are nurses), there is one i could easily pay extra cash just to lick her pussy (so poor tired girl wouldn't have to do overtime)  :crazy: :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 09:41:46 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Neal69

will this pass or am I destined to think like this more and more?

That's two questions.

And the answers are.

Nope

Yes

Welcome to the Punting Club

N

Offline Silver Birch

When I'm feeling positive, I play the "would I pay?" game.

When I'm feeling negative I play the "would I walk?" game.

One way or the other, I am always wondering if they might be a wg  :wackogirl: