Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How dire is Bath?!  (Read 1426 times)

Offline night5ky

Just looking for a cheeky 30 minute incall with someone who has decent feedback, isn't a scammer or a BBW (nothing against it, just a bit too much for me) but having done my research on here, most of the options that come up are all warnings to avoid. There are some in Bristol but I rarely have the time to go that far, although I have a decent sized hotlist drawn up for it. Any recommendations?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Just looking for a cheeky 30 minute incall with someone who has decent feedback, isn't a scammer or a BBW (nothing against it, just a bit too much for me) but having done my research on here, most of the options that come up are all warnings to avoid. There are some in Bristol but I rarely have the time to go that far, although I have a decent sized hotlist drawn up for it. Any recommendations?

I have this lovely looking Lady in my Hotlist but haven't had the pleasure of visiting her yet. It would be a short notice meet which she can't do easily. Very limited availability. A lot taller than I would normally go for but wow she does look fit :).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sloopjohnb

Indeed, Bath doesn't have much in the way of reliable WGs to offer, except maybe Kate:

But FFS, it's only 18 minutes on the train to Bristol and £7.60 for an off-peak return - less with a senior railcard  :D

Offline licky

She is fairly local to me, and on my hotlist. But.......
Whilst she seems to log onto aw quite frequently, she has had no aw reports since 2013 until this month she has had a "feedback only" that says "no response".

She does look fit , and nice tits, but I aint bothering until there is an up to date report. And this may be harsh, but some women in 4 years or so can go up a dress size or 3.

Offline nigel4498

No more dire than anywhere else I suspect.
If you look on any of the region boards including London you'll probably see the same question asked.

Offline bristol_lad

I quite like the look of Tamara may, but she has limited feedback and no reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dubs

I quite like the look of Tamara may, but she has limited feedback and no reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Probably Fake - pics are from instagram - External Link/Members Only

Offline dubs

And the verification pic?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Doesn't look much like the gallery pics. Check out the feedback, most of it from 0 or 1 feedback guys.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

The pics of Cally are from her Bathbabes days so are probably more like 8 or 9 years old.

Offline rudolph hucker

Doesn't look much like the gallery pics. Check out the feedback, most of it from 0 or 1 feedback guys.

'The one and only Tamara May is back....' who the fuck does she think she is anyway?

Offline rudolph hucker

This girl looks OK, she seems to tour about a bit, around Devon etc.,

Offline DAlpine1980

I have this lovely looking Lady in my Hotlist but haven't had the pleasure of visiting her yet. It would be a short notice meet which she can't do easily. Very limited availability. A lot taller than I would normally go for but wow she does look fit :).

The only thing I would say is, that I am sure those pictures have been around since I joined AW....and that was years ago. May be accurate may also be a fair bit older than 25 ha ha

Offline Doombar

Cally has been around since 2013 and only amassed 7 fb.  Sums up Bath. 

Too many "nimbys" there stops the whoring  :D

Bristol is good and not far away (15 mins on train).  :hi:

sloopjohnb

'The one and only Tamara May is back....' who the fuck does she think she is anyway?
Tamara May, obviously  :dash: :)

sloopjohnb

Offline licky

The pics of Cally are from her Bathbabes days so are probably more like 8 or 9 years old.

Surely not. The header of her profile says shes a 23yo cum loving blonde.  :dash: :dash: