Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Rhia  (Read 522 times)

Offline Somersetgeezer

Just a warning to all the Wiltshire chaps this lady is claiming to be Lucy summers from babestation if you look at the 2 profile pics they are actually of lucy, initial contact was fine and seems promising but once I done a bit of digging it seems all in notvehat it seems. When I questioned the pics she then claimed to be lucy summers but when I said don't you live in somerset (she's based in trowbridge apparently ) she replied about not wanting the family to find out I had booked for 7pm tonight for an hour but according to Lucy's twitter account she was going on babestation cams at 8pm !! So smelling a rat I questioned her about everything but she still claimed to be lucy summers and asked me to ring her so I did she was very polite and I said I'd happily see her if she was actually lucy summers if she sends me a pic now she said sure phone call ended but pic never came as I expected and on closer inspection of her aw account there's a disturbing report about her and her bf scamming £150 out of a punter 2days ago !! Chaps just a warning to steer clear 👍🏻

Offline Karl_gustav1

Yep, there's a thread on here somewhere as well