Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend me a girl to loose my V plates to  (Read 1731 times)

Offline tim2017

Im a 19 y/o guy from Bournemouth looking to loose my virginity.

Preferences:
- Incall
- Ideally in Bournemouth but will travel 50+ miles
- British woman
- Age 23 - 30 (mid 30s max)
- Slim/curvy

- Most importantly someone who is good with first timers

Looking forward to your suggestions  :D
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline tim2017

Just been looking through some other threads that feature the word "virgin", and that it is instantly associated with trolls hence why I have not got any replies.  :dash:

I assure you I am a real person, who is really a virgin from  Bournemouth in need of help. You may think with the audacious title and my general openness that I can't be real but I assure you I am. I just feel free to be open because all the details associated with my account, except from what city I am in, are fake for my protection.

So now that you can sympathise with me, hopefully you can advise me on what WG to meet with for my first "punt". Don't get me wrong, I am nervous af, but really want to do this. I have read other threads where people have advised virgins to not lose it to a WG and instead focus on their own issues with meeting "real" women (social anxiety, awkwardness, etc). I agree that is necessary and ultimately the best long term plan for optimising your mental health and future relationships, and is something I have actively been working on for the past 2 years. At the same time I have read and been told stories of people losing their virginity and ultimately their disappointment in most cases. Usually it's due to having sex with a girl who is equally inexperienced and the whole affair is a bit awkward.

Instead of waiting 5 years for that to happen to me (I can't see myself losing it "naturally" any time soon) I would rather do it now with a woman who knows what she's doing and can make me feel comfortable and overall enjoy my time with her. Also, I've been told that once you've had sex once it seems a lot less of a big deal, allowing yourself to be more relaxed around woman you may end up having sex with, and your also less desperate/needy for sex

TL;DR   
- I'm real, not a troll
- I would appreciate some genuine advise on who my first punt should be with
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Dorsetpunter

In Bournemouth you should probably see Miss holly
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although she isn't working at the moment. I haven't seen her but she gets good reviews

If you can get to Portsmouth then see Hayley
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Hayley a number of times and she would be my recommendation, plus she has plenty of good reviews on here. 

If they don't work search aw for someone who does take your fancy and then put her numerical code into the search bar