Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia Nicole - Romanian, Bayswater/Paddington  (Read 508 times)

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Called this WG and made booking.
Then asked to confirm that OWO and kissing were available, she replied "I don't do such things",  I told her they're listed on her profile perhaps she should remove them, she correctly said they're at her discretion, but she's never met me and this was the first time contacting her!   :dash: :wackogirl:

Cancelled.

Avoid this timewaster, you're unlikely to get what you want and pay for.

mrhappypants

LLP, Thanks for your review.  I suspect you are going to spark an interesting discussion about policy.  Particularly I think there is debate to be had about whether this actually constitutes a review.  I realise it meets the criteria - a booking was made.  What you describe is what I consider qualification and confirmation of services which, for me comes prior to the booking being made.  I don’t necessarily disagree with what you have done here.  If we all share what we learn through qualification it would save a lot of punters a lot of time, and create pressure for WG’s to be more accurate in their profiles when describing “likes”, fees and extras. 

The problem is - it doesn’t tell us very much.  Rare is the WG who reports all these things accurately, and that doesn’t necessarily preclude them from providing good service or value.  Personally I am increasingly of the view (although I know Virtualwaster will consider I am merely parroting the words of my high priest Jimyredcabs  :wackogirl:) that we should amend guidance about arriving at the rating so the the message (and accuracy) of the aggregate is paramount.  Personally, in similar circumstances I would write an advisory rather than call it a review. 

I am interested to hear others opinions.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:31:15 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Sinz

Does not classify as a valid review

Thanks for the Intel

Offline LLPunting

Not fussed if it doesn't qualify as a review as long as punters find the warning.

The fact she engaged in a to and fro to justify the likes being listed on her profile despite blindly refusing them means she's a scammer and an argumentative one.  If you're lucky it's just the stroppy maid and the girl is a "no English" lovely much like dealing with Chloe or some of the other management at the Asian agencies when they get testy.