Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Effy - HOD - English beauty  (Read 3880 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

Previously mentioned and previously reviewed so tofft credit due to others.

Face: 9/10 - youthful student like beauty with grey blue eyes
Figure: 9/10 - as per pics, slender young. Not the smoothest of legs, but think and tall and flexible.
Attitude: 10/10 - friendly and modest. Really good chat
Service: 9/10 - hard to flaw - great grind multiple positions. Owo was great - initially used hands, but uses all mouth when I wanted it. Cim great with no hesitation. Allowed fk too.
Venue: discrete basement flat
Shower: spacious bathroom, no mouth wash but fresh towels available.
Price: 70 for 30 mins inc cim
Recommend: yes
Return: yes
Comms: initially wanted hour but was then switched to 30 mins. Perhaps misunderstood on their part.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Nice one, Bread Man

The Twitter image is a lot more appealing than her profile pics, where the face suggests someone quite a bit older than the advertised 23yrs. Still, fair price for what sounds like a decent service.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 04:40:51 pm by PLeisure »

FlyingBreadMan

Nice one, Bread Man

The Twitter image is a lot more appealing than her profile pics, where the face suggests someone quite a bit older than the advertised 23yrs. Still, fair price for what sounds like a decent service.

She was more closer to twiiter PIC - I would say early 20s. Nice look about her like a uni student

Offline PLeisure

She was more closer to twiiter PIC - I would say early 20s. Nice look about her like a uni student
cheers, FBM
Like those pierced nipps, too...  :music:

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the Review OP looks just my type. I have up to now avoided HOD due to their mixed Reviews  :timeout:

But maybe next time I am in London ?

:drinks:

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks.   Valuable to get a review for a new whore.  Couple of questions - how deep was the kissing and how tight was her hole?

mrhappypants

Thanks FBM, for all I slag off HoD it is useful having some recommendations here for meetings at unusual times.  The muck around with the length of your booking is so characteristic...

Offline jimijimi

One question
Where can i find twitter pic?
Her user name? or HoD has account?
Thanks

FlyingBreadMan

One question
Where can i find twitter pic?
Her user name? or HoD has account?
Thanks

I think HOD have a twitter account, and when viewing their site on mobile device it appears to have a feed.

I took this PIC from previous thread on her.

Offline jimijimi

I think HOD have a twitter account, and when viewing their site on mobile device it appears to have a feed.

I took this PIC from previous thread on her.

Thanks.
I’ll check it.