Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Old members of the west Midlands section  (Read 1881 times)

Offline southern boy

Anyone know what happened to the 2 west Midlands members beamer tipper truck and littlefoot

Offline mr.bluesky

Anyone know what happened to the 2 west Midlands members beamer tipper truck and littlefoot

Maybe they are just observing lockdown and not punting at the moment  :unknown: Littlefoot always posted good reviews so I hope he is ok . Hope the other two are also  :hi:

Online alabama1

Littlefoot signed in yesterday  :hi:

Offline mike61

Littlefoot signed in yesterday  :hi:
He enjoyed his massages with happy ending,if he is locked down, bet those muscles in his one arm will be bulging. lol

Offline Pablo02

Littlefoot comes  online now and again
Not sure about Beamer but there was another one who had a healthy amount of reviews but username fails me!!

Offline Punterperson1971

Ming was another one who’s disappeared

Offline Juankerr

Ming was another one who’s disappeared

He retired from punting as I understand it, his profile on here was set to guest after not logging in for ages. He did a lot of TOFTT'S and made a great contribution to the West Midlands board.

Offline Pablo02

He retired from punting as I understand it, his profile on here was set to guest after not logging in for ages. He did a lot of TOFTT'S and made a great contribution to the West Midlands board.

+1
 :hi: :hi:

Offline Little Joe

+1
 :hi: :hi:
With this kind of forum, of which your partner most likely would not be aware, the forum would not be notified if and inevitably when members pop their cloggs. So I guess that is what happens to those very active guys who just disappear as opposed to being banned.
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
With this kind of forum, of which your partner most likely would not be aware, the forum would not be notified if and inevitably when members pop their cloggs. So I guess that is what happens to those very active guys who just disappear as opposed to being banned.

You obviously know a lot about being banned??

Offline Rangers54

See what you did there Kev, what was his ols name

Offline houseboot

Not sure about Beamer

He last logged on 16th July

He had phone issues a couple of weeks before then

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278924.msg2894792#msg2894792

However, like Dr Who he regenerates every couple of years .... Beamer was at least his 3rd reincarnation.

Offline Cryton123

I for one don’t miss Beamer if I’m honest. All he seemed to do was criticise other members for their contributions while writing uninteresting and vague reviews himself.

Offline Reppit

Didn’t tipper truck used to hold a candle (white knight )for blowjob babe,maybe he as took the next step and started getting more off her or like someone said if he as took his last breath the last think someone would do is close the account.RIP if he as
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 09:01:53 pm by Reppit »

Offline southern boy

He did seem to like her
I think one of his last posts was about a working girl who lived next door or a few houses down can't remember her name tho
He was funny :D

Offline southern boy

He changed his name to dumper?

Offline southern boy

Offline Littlefoot

He enjoyed his massages with happy ending,if he is locked down, bet those muscles in his one arm will be bulging. lol
:lol:
I’m ambidextrous, so yeah my arms are bulging, along with my bulging cock.  :hi:

I’m not punting at present (and haven’t since early December) due to a few personal reasons. So don’t feel the need to log in regularly. Hopefully start punting again April/May time. I am gagging for a bit!  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 03:54:46 pm by Littlefoot »

Online Rabalder

i miss reviews from nwbrfc , seemed we shared similar tastes in the area.  :D

Offline dog999

I’m ambidextrous, so yeah my arms are bulging, along with my bulging cock.  :hi:

I’m not punting at present (and haven’t since early December) due to a few personal reasons. So don’t feel the need to log in regularly. Hopefully start punting again April/May time. I am gagging for a bit!  :hi:
Up pops chopper 3 nil! :thumbsup:

Offline Pablo02

:hi: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Little Joe

Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo

I didn't know Dodos had made a comeback?  :D

Offline Night king

No need to get banned , if you got nothing to say of interest don't say anything, people get too involved,

I never had any issues,  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

No need to get banned , if you got nothing to say of interest don't say anything, people get too involved,

I never had any issues,  :hi:

You're not his 4th incarnation are you?  :D

Offline Rangers54

Seems to me like these guys that have been banned multiple times just don't learn. They probably live pretty worthless lives and this site gives them an outlet.

Its like the lads that come on site and  say they've got big cocks and girls have said oh my you're so big. I can't take your girth or your helmet is so wide. Its like they are shouting out to the men on here im hung i got a huge slong.

Well hey big dick we not interested in your length or girth, this site is about saving each other from dodge potts and piss takers, if you wanna talk about your cocks talk to the guineas book cause like they say there is always someone bigger than you 🤣

Offline dog999

Seems to me like these guys that have been banned multiple times just don't learn. They probably live pretty worthless lives and this site gives them an outlet.

Its like the lads that come on site and  say they've got big cocks and girls have said oh my you're so big. I can't take your girth or your helmet is so wide. Its like they are shouting out to the men on here im hung i got a huge slong.

Well hey big dick we not interested in your length or girth, this site is about saving each other from dodge potts and piss takers, if you wanna talk about your cocks talk to the guineas book cause like they say there is always someone bigger than you 🤣
Ye, think the word we used to use is 'Donkey Dick', with a large emphasis on the word DONKEY!!

Offline dog999

You're not his 4th incarnation are you?  :D
Ever heard of the WINKYWANKY BIRD?. :D :D

Offline Samjos

are you really sure Littlefoot and beamer were banned?

seems like little foot posted above
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 02:04:24 pm by Samjos »

Offline markeewould

He did seem to like her
I think one of his last posts was about a working girl who lived next door or a few houses down can't remember her name tho
He was funny :D

wasn't Alice was it ..... :yahoo:

Offline shyboy1

I for one don’t miss Beamer if I’m honest. All he seemed to do was criticise other members for their contributions while writing uninteresting and vague reviews himself.
+1 :thumbsup:

Offline southern boy

Like piers Morgan spiced it up tho :D

Offline southern boy

Like piers Morgan tho spiced it up :D

Offline southern boy

Looks like the guy from good morning Britain's name has been banned on being said on here  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

are you really sure Littlefoot and beamer were banned?

seems like little foot posted above
Just for the record, I’ve never been banned. I don’t think Beamer as ever been banned either.  :hi:

Offline vindici

The criticism was well merited in most cases, and I'm glad members like him and GingerNuts call out leeching arseholes.

I do however agree that his latest reviews were pretty piss poor, in terms of actually imparting useful information that we can base decisions on.

Hopefully when he comes back to punting we can see some improved reviews and the leeches can go back into hiding.

Offline houseboot

Just for the record, I’ve never been banned. I don’t think Beamer as ever been banned either.  :hi:

The only person mentioned on this thread who has been banned is, I believe, Dodo aka Little Joe.

Beamer? I'm not aware of him being banned but he did re-invent himself twice, he previously "drove" a 3 wheeler  :lol:

Before  that  :unknown: let's just say, "This time next year we'll be millionaires"

:hi:

Offline Littlefoot

The only person mentioned on this thread who has been banned is, I believe, Dodo aka Little Joe.

Beamer? I'm not aware of him being banned but he did re-invent himself twice, he previously "drove" a 3 wheeler  :lol:

Before  that  :unknown: let's just say, "This time next year we'll be millionaires"

:hi:

Bonnet de douche.  :hi: