Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyRose_  (Read 1233 times)

Offline bozzyman

External Link/Members Only

Doesn't answer phone nor return messages via AW site even though she has read them. Suspect imho.

Offline Rangers54

Doesn't answer phone nor return messages via AW site even though she has read them. Suspect imho.

Guessing you don't give a shit about her offering bareback for 30 quid extra then  :dash:

Offline bozzyman

Guessing you don't give a shit about her offering bareback for 30 quid extra then  :dash:

Oops didn't notice that.

Offline 0ralist

Oops didn't notice that.

So you managed to find her number, message her and text her, then not read her profile and pop o here asking for ummmm help in contacting her.

Nice work
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alabama1

Oops didn't notice that.

It's only mentioned once in her profile and TWICE in her like's list. Easily missed  :lol:

Offline Jmaes123

So Boozyman are you are hypocrite. You left this message on a recent review that I left

:unknown: :unknown:No wonder we are struggling with this virus when there are people like you that carry on regardless. :unknown:

Offline Rangers54

So Bozzyman are you are hypocrite. You left this message on a recent review that I left

:unknown: :unknown:No wonder we are struggling with this virus when there are people like you that carry on regardless. :unknown:

Oh dear not your best day boozyman. I'd say sorry and let this topic about your advert for her die if I were you  :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 05:27:25 pm by Rangers54 »

Offline The Owl

Oh dear not your best day boozyman. I'd say sorry and let this topic about your advert for her die if I were you  :wacko:

Wouldn't it be terrible if this thread ended up as  a 5 page nightmare, exposing a barebacking punter that criticises others for taking unnecessary health risks.

Offline bozzyman

Wouldn't it be terrible if this thread ended up as  a 5 page nightmare, exposing a barebacking punter that criticises others for taking unnecessary health risks.

In over 40 yrs of punting I have never barebacked a sp in my entire life and how dare you even suggest that either i am or have been "outed"as one!
I made a genuine error of looking quickly at the profile and was more interested in the age of 18 than going through it more carefully, in my haste hadn't noticed the BB!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 02:19:38 pm by bozzyman »

Offline 0ralist

In over 40 yrs of punting I have never barebacked a sp in my entire life and how dare you even suggest that either i am or have been "outed"as one!
I made a genuine error of looking quickly at the profile and was more interested in the age of 18 than going through it more carefully, in my haste hadn't noticed the BB!

Oh and you was going to wait till restrictions were over and was hastily preparing for that day you was going to get let down by her offering BB.

it all stinks to me bozzyman.

150 years of punting and you make a school boy error lol
 :hi:
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak

Offline bozzyman

Yes actually i was as i've been isolating for almost 12 months but recently had my covid jab and should be safe in a week or two. School boy error maybe but i certainly don't have a death wish.

Offline Jmaes123

It mentions it twice in her bio and even in her enjoys lol and I just skimmed the profile for 10 seconds.  :dash:

Enjoys: :bomb:

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
Bareback

So you don’t really do any research before making a booking or your very much a hypocrite, I think you do your research so your are a total hypocrite as even in two weeks we are still under restrictions. You acted like the COVID Police not me.

Online Punterperson1971

But you was going to speak to her if she answered her phone or responded to any AW emails about a booking as you stated “she doesn’t answer her phone”so doesn’t that make you a hypocrite regarding lockdown too.
It’s each of ours choice to punt or not during lockdown not you

:dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 12:26:29 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Rocco89

Hard to believe when you have been texting and even emailing her . Your bound to have looked at the profile a few times . It's stated twice on likes list and twice even in CAPITALS in the Bio! I read it in 10 seconds just now
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 12:46:12 am by Rocco89 »
Banned reason: Multiple profiles previously banned (Mrnice_89, alwaysfun1989, Letsdotgis_89)

Offline bozzyman

Hard to believe when you have been texting and even emailing her . Your bound to have looked at the profile a few times . It's stated twice on likes list and twice even in CAPITALS in the Bio! I read it in 10 seconds just now

I don't have to continually explain myself to you or anyone else, i made an error by not looking at a profile correctly, end of.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 01:07:54 am by bozzyman »

Offline Rocco89

I don't have to continually explain myself to you or anyone else, i made an error by not reading at a profile correctly, end of.
It's understandable on a big profile . I've missed things myself recently with a wg regarding confirmation texts . But that was like 4 essays . This profile is nothing just by glancing at it I saw BB. You say you did not read correctly . I stand by it being hard to believe sorry - not that your a liar just hard to believe that's all
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 01:12:21 am by Rocco89 »
Banned reason: Multiple profiles previously banned (Mrnice_89, alwaysfun1989, Letsdotgis_89)

Offline Jmaes123

Also I notice she is priced at £170 per hour and you comment a lot about ladies over £150 as “been far too much at that price”

So Hypocritical on Bareback, COVID Restrictions and price now.

Do you just post for the sake of posting?

Offline Rocco89

Also I notice she is priced at £170 per hour and you comment a lot about ladies over £150 as “been far too much at that price”

So Hypocritical on Bareback, COVID Restrictions and price now.

Do you just post for the sake of posting?
Oh dear . Bozzyman probly best to keep quiet.  Looks like you've put your foot in it . If this was a rush last minute thing maybe more believable.  But by ur own admission u got covid jab and in a week or two you can go see her . In isolation for 12 months so first punt back  Surely you read that short bio .
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 01:30:26 am by Rocco89 »

Offline theejaculator

Chaps don't get all worked up about what is obviously a PG scam profile.....18 years old ,slim and throw BB into the mix ...the phone calls alone would be impossible to manage let alone the emails....there are so many bug chasers out there the 'interest' will be off the scale.

Offline BigBlackSugarDaddy12

Chaps don't get all worked up about what is obviously a PG scam profile.....18 years old ,slim and throw BB into the mix ...the phone calls alone would be impossible to manage let alone the emails....there are so many bug chasers out there the 'interest' will be off the scale.

Quite new to the punting scene and did come across this profile until I saw bareback, how would you see this as an obvious scam? As don't want to get mugged off on my first punt

Offline Jmaes123

For your first punt, I would do a lot of research on here, that’s the best way to make sure you get the service you want. Always research, research and research again.

Offline Brumish

Quite new to the punting scene and did come across this profile until I saw bareback, how would you see this as an obvious scam? As don't want to get mugged off on my first punt

She's got to be either extremely stupid or playing the game to mug punters off with all the promise of the world.
Get some Comms going and you can get a feel of the turf. If she sounds stupid then advise. If she sounds like she's on point then there's something going on.

It's very rare to see a profile with so much fanfare around the bareback elements.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 08:56:28 am by Brumish »