Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Five Profiles have popped up as featured on AW. Any info appreciated  (Read 1492 times)

Offline 0ralist

Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bhampunt19

There was a thread yesterday on this called absolutely British group.

From what I have seen using search is that they advertise BB and pretty hit and miss. Advised to pass over them is the general consensus

Offline 0ralist

There was a thread yesterday on this called absolutely British group.

From what I have seen using search is that they advertise BB and pretty hit and miss. Advised to pass over them is the general consensus

looks like a pretty big group and none of them have bb or unprotected on profile.

But something says steer clear anyway  :timeout:

corrected some profiles do have BB and Unprotected  :scare:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 12:09:49 pm by 0ralist »
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak

Offline Nacholibre

looks like a pretty big group and none of them have bb or unprotected on profile.

But something says steer clear anyway  :timeout:

And their pricing is geared to take advantage

As mentioned steer clear
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999

Offline Lewis

AW for quite a while now has been plagued with scammers and people traffickers.

AW don't give a shit about it.

All AW are interested in is the profit they make from these scammers via daily phone number displayed, "Available today" status, and PG / movie sales.

AW got so pissed off with me reporting a lot of these scammers, that they have now somehow blocked me from creating further accounts on there because I am "not acting in the spirit of their club" and registering an account purely for reporting reasons and not using it for seeking services.

I tried pointing out that I am currently not seeking services because of COVID. They don't want to listen.

If I create another account, it automatically gets removed within 5 minutes. I've tried clearing out my browser cache to remove cookies etc, different IP addresses (I have a VPN). I haven't yet tried another web browser to see if that's how they are detecting I've had accounts before. I am reluctant to do this however, as I still do have a genuine account with 30+ ratings, and I don't want them removing that one.

The thing is, I have proved that they can put a permanent block on people who create daily fake accounts, but they won't do this because of their greed factor.

Offer them some help, and they stab you in the back for your trouble.

Online P.O.G

AW for quite a while now has been plagued with scammers and people traffickers.

AW don't give a shit about it.

I've made quite a few reports on AW about profiles with fake pictures on them, that have been stolen from Instagram or Google, etc. As long as I send them a link to where they've stolen the content from, they've taken down the profiles pretty swiftly from my experience. But I guess I don't report very regularly, maybe a few times a month, and I do use the account quite regularly for bookings and to view private galleries.

All AW are interested in is the profit they make from these scammers via daily phone number displayed, "Available today" status, and PG / movie sales.

AW got so pissed off with me reporting a lot of these scammers, that they have now somehow blocked me from creating further accounts on there because I am "not acting in the spirit of their club" and registering an account purely for reporting reasons and not using it for seeking services.

I tried pointing out that I am currently not seeking services because of COVID. They don't want to listen.

If I create another account, it automatically gets removed within 5 minutes. I've tried clearing out my browser cache to remove cookies etc, different IP addresses (I have a VPN). I haven't yet tried another web browser to see if that's how they are detecting I've had accounts before. I am reluctant to do this however, as I still do have a genuine account with 30+ ratings, and I don't want them removing that one.

The thing is, I have proved that they can put a permanent block on people who create daily fake accounts, but they won't do this because of their greed factor.

Offer them some help, and they stab you in the back for your trouble.

Offline Lewis

Unless I'm mistaken, you've quoted my post, but not added any reply.

Online P.O.G

Let's give that a second try, not sure why my text didn't save. But what I said was that my experience with AW was that they have been pretty quick at shutting down accounts using fake images from Google, or Instagram, etc that I've reported in the past, as long as I provide a link to the stolen content. Saying that, I notice when I've flagged loads in a short period of time, I have issues logging in. Which makes me think AW aren't too happy about it.

Offline Lewis

Saying that, I notice when I've flagged loads in a short period of time, I have issues logging in. Which makes me think AW aren't too happy about it.

Exactly that. In my experience, they don't mind the occasional report being filed, but get pissed off if reporting 20 or more.

1. It shows them how incompetent they are.
2. It affects their profits being made.

I always provide plenty of proof when reporting fake accounts. Links of where else the content can be found, etc.

I've emailed them on numerous previous occasions offering to moderate for them to cut out the middle man (i.e. me keep on having to send reports in). They just ignore the requests.

When they have bothered replying, all they say is something like "if you don't like our website or how its operated, then stop using it".
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 02:49:10 am by Lewis »

Offline Jetstream

Could it be a sting operation by the plod? See who's breaking lockdown rules etc?

Shame they don't have the manpower to investigate real crimes like 5+ catalytic converter thefts (£2k each to replace) in the space of 2 weeks from 3 streets in the same neighbourhood.

Offline Lewis

Could it be a sting operation by the plod? See who's breaking lockdown rules etc?

Several of us have pretty much proved there are several gangs uploading fake profiles daily, all over the Country. Same or similar wording in 10 or more fake profiles. Same spelling mistakes. Same sentences with certain words in CAPS or in BOLD. It's an illegal traffickers dream website. Bait & Switch aplenty. Same fake photos being used over and over again by these gangs. Sometimes the same photo is being used in 3 or 4 different fake profiles.

AW will do bugger about it, because ultimately they profit from all of these fake accounts that have private galleries, paying £1.20 per day to display a phone number, and another amount for putting the "available today" wording on display. Once AW delete a profile, they in turn keep the money.

Several of us have also worked out that AW also create some fake profiles themselves, but only have a private gallery. No phone number or "available today" message displayed. They use the same photos over and over again. There is more recycling going on at AW, than there is at a council tip.

AW have been reported to Crime Stoppers and the like. All you get back is that they are aware of AW. Nothing ever gets investigated though.

Take a look through the "Suspected AdultWork Scams " thread in the main forum.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.0
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 03:15:01 am by Lewis »