Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle's Massage aka Xiang Xiang -Middlesbrough  (Read 1917 times)

Offline catweazle

An update for any Teesside punters. I have spoken to Xiang Xiang and she advises that they are currently CLOSED for business, due to Covid-19. (She did also suggest that things in China are much worse than the media portrays, with many more deaths than reports indicate).

So another place currently unavailable, but probably a sensible precaution ( she herself and any of the girls would be distracted anyway)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline northface

Yes thanks again.
As a regular I am gutted but silver lining for someone else ( currently Thai's at stockton )
A positive review for Maya to follow later.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: thanks for the update I suppose it's the way it's going with C19

An update for any Teesside punters. I have spoken to Xiang Xiang and she advises that they are currently CLOSED for business, due to Covid-19. (She did also suggest that things in China are much worse than the media portrays, with many more deaths than reports indicate).

So another place currently unavailable, but probably a sensible precaution ( she herself and any of the girls would be distracted anyway)

Offline catweazle

Talking of Thais in Stockton, Thai Susie IS still working, although she is planning to return to Thailand later this month for a family visit (flights and border closures permitting).

If she goes, will be back mid April.

Offline Lamnguin

Talking of Thais in Stockton, Thai Susie IS still working, although she is planning to return to Thailand later this month for a family visit (flights and border closures permitting).

If she goes, will be back mid April.

If she can get flights either there or back...

Offline catweazle

If she can get flights either there or back...

That's what l meant by " flights and border closures permitting"!