Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rant - Mistress - Kent  (Read 2046 times)

Offline DildoMeLee

Whats with the lack of Mistress/Dom girls in Kent now.
I'm not looking for a girl with BDSM ticked and wants 200quid and not know what she is doing.

The Rant part, I got so close to seeing a Mistress that was touring for a few days in Maidstone, she seemed perfect but it couldnt happen (I didnt know she was coming so couldnt give enough notice :().
I was then excited and thinking with the wrong head and started offering WG's (with Facesitting ticked) 100quid to sit on my face for 30mins...I must of asked 5 in total now and its seems to much trouble?!

Do we have a pandemic going on I dont know about!  :rolleyes:

TL:DR Have you seen a good Mistress in Kent? Pussyworship, forced Fem/Bi. you get the idea.
Cheers 

Offline Waterhouse

She's pushing on, and been know to bareback (not sure under what circumstances though), but you may want to consider her... External Link/Members Only  She also has/had an AW profile, maybe check there too.

Not sure if Mistress Annabelle is still in business, but you can check that out for yourself.

Use the search function here, there are a few thread relating to Femdom and some of them include Kent based Mistresses.

Offline peachbottom

Op, see if Kitty Bliss is available.

She is incredible. Seen her a few times

External Link/Members Only

Enjoy

Offline Waterhouse

Op, see if Kitty Bliss is available.

She is incredible. Seen her a few times

Enjoy
Judging by her webpage, looks to me as though no sex on offer i.e. handjobs, edging, oral (either way) are all out of scope.  Can you confirm otherwise?

Offline peachbottom

Correct, she is a dominatrix/mistress.

You will get to cum and you will have a great time, if that is what you are looking for.

Offline Waterhouse

Correct, she is a dominatrix/mistress.

You will get to cum and you will have a great time, if that is what you are looking for.
Who milks the cum... her by hand/foot, or does she instruct the sub/slave to do it themselves?

Offline DildoMeLee

Thanks for the links, I've had Carly on my HL for a while but somethings not ticking the boxes for me :/

That Kitty looks interesting mind, might give her a little email, cheers :)

Online ulstersubbie

That Kitty looks interesting mind, might give her a little email, cheers :)

Kitty Bliss is purely BDSM and I don't believe she is offering sessions at the moment. A good domme who I have seen on a few occasions.

Offline dieseldriver

How about Clara Hewitt? Lives in Margate and its £90 for the hour. You can give her a mild spanking after your firm one, and you get a wanking off too........
I first visited her some ten years ago, but looking at her Twitter profile nothing changed. A return visit planned.

On Twitter. @MissMatthews123

Offline rockstar

I have seen Danni a few times. A very sexy milf.

Offline Waterhouse

I have seen Danni a few times. A very sexy milf.

Dead link.  Had she changed her name?  Do you have her AW id?

Offline Rick2468

Not sure if Mistress Annabelle is still in business, but you can check that out for yourself.

Annabelle is retired. I saw her years ago, it cost £350 which was a lot of money but I often think about the meet as she was so saucy. I read on message boards that she offers sex to her clients but it didn't happen with me but she did give me a teasing blowjob for a few seconds which was awesome. I was 30 when I saw her and looked younger so she probably thought I was young enough to be her son which might have been the reason why there wasn't sex but who knows. I would have loved to have fucked her I actually was a bit messed in the head for a few days after our meet as I really had the hots for her. She did a weird thing of always emailing me to say Merry Christmas for a few years. Also when I visited her I was told to go to a certain location and she picked me up in her car. Bit bizarre. I still have a few videos of her from her member site.

This is a long shot but did anyone ever see Goddess Jade in Ashford? She was working in around 2010 but no sign of her now so I assume she retired but I liked her so thought I'd ask on the off chance. She had a plain face and wonky teeth but she had an awesome figure and I actually went on a date with her and shagged her. She was common as fuck though and her flat was an absolute shithole it was embarrassing. I know her real name and googled her years later and saw she had gone to court for extorting money from a man with mental health problems! I found her facebook profile but don't want to message unsolicited.

I'm actually in London and i'm struggling to find a good Domme. Mistress Alexandra has retired although I felt her looks were fading and she didn't seem quite so into it when I saw her last when she also seemed a bit drunk. When she was in her prime she was amazing. Also Miss Petite appears to have taken down all her profiles, might be COVID related but she doesn't even cam anymore. I really clicked with Miss Petite but only saw her once which is a shame. One on my hotlist is Dominica De Sin but I made contact and seemed to rub her up the wrong way as her response was offensive. I know Dommes are cruel but I felt it was uncalled for so a bit cagey about seeing her again. Kind of been tempted to see this one (External Link/Members Only) as I love her curves but she is a bit pricey and I haven't heard any reports about her service.

A good Domme I met around 2013 was Worship Ava who offered a mix of Domme and GFE. She really understood what I want she kept doing exactly what I wanted and I actually came 4 times during a one hour session. She left London a few weeks later and told me she was adamant that she would never come back. She did eventually come back but is more expensive and doesn't offer GFE anymore. I cheekily mentioned she gave me GFE before and she said "we'll see what happens" but I was not convinced and think she just wanted to trick me into having a session. Will never say never but not that tempted to see her again now.

I was talking to a woman on the dating app Bumble who had "Dom" as one of her interests so I asked her about it and she said she wanted a boyfriend she could boss about in the bedroom. Sounded great but unfortunately she was an overweight munt.

Always interested in hearing about Domme recommendations. I live in London but can travel to Kent for the right person.

Offline DildoMeLee

I've emailed that MistressDanniella a few times but no reply, also not been online for a while now.

Thanks for the long story, I used to see a lady in Northfleet called DomSamatha but shes not been about for a long time (5years now). She still has a profile on another website but again no reply :/ She was what got me into wanting this service. She did things to me I didnt even know I liked. I still dine out on it having a wank, tmi.

What I want is not that weird Ive just wasted a shit ton of cash on girls that have bdsm ticked but really have no idea on what to do.
I've cleaned a Ladys house from top to bottom one Saturday because she dressed me up like a sissy, chastity and butt plug.. and I didnt even get laid, wtf is the matter with me  :D