Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dilemma which to choose, LondonLucyXXX or Lilith Grey  (Read 687 times)

Offline contentguy

External Link/Members Only Lucy
External Link/Members Only Lilith

Lucy sounds good for a domination type massage session, but doesn’t seem to be vey naughty any more.
Lilith seems to be very naughty and upforit, but I do like a massage.

I can’t decide, any suggestions?

I’m thinking of 90 minutes as a special treat over the weekend.

Guy

Offline getsbettereverytime

Lilith is good fun and up for pretty much anything I would happily see her again; don’t know anything about the other one but reading her list of won’t do’s and extra fees would put me off.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Having seen both of them, it would be a no brainer to say Lucy... if she was offering the full service she used to. It boils down to:
- If you want a massage, then Lucy - she's had training and is not shy to dig into the muscles, if you like exploring your pain/pleasure boundary. You're unlikely to get her to cross the line in what she's offering unless you want to make her a serious offer. And even then.
- If you want a good fuck, then Lilith - as GBET says, she's up for most things
- If you want both, then look elsewhere.
Lucy is more attractive IMO, older, more of a dom and nicer tits (if that's important to you). Lilith is more sub. Neither are slim gym bunnies. :hi:

Offline contentguy

Thanks guys, much appreciated

Guy

:drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks guys, much appreciated

Guy

:drinks:

Do let us know which path you decide on!

Offline Yankee41

I have been wanting to see lilith for a while now so my vote is for her.

Offline contentguy

Having seen both of them, it would be a no brainer to say Lucy... if she was offering the full service she used to. It boils down to:
- If you want a massage, then Lucy - she's had training and is not shy to dig into the muscles, if you like exploring your pain/pleasure boundary. You're unlikely to get her to cross the line in what she's offering unless you want to make her a serious offer. And even then.
- If you want a good fuck, then Lilith - as GBET says, she's up for most things
- If you want both, then look elsewhere.
Lucy is more attractive IMO, older, more of a dom and nicer tits (if that's important to you). Lilith is more sub. Neither are slim gym bunnies. :hi:

Advice taken, much appreciated and review complete.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266474
Perhaps Lilith next time!

Thanks Fuzzy

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline contentguy

Glad you had a good punt.

Makes a change from recent shenanigans with ‘mother and daughter’ and others.

90 minutes and £150 well spent.

Cheers

Guy