Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MichelleBlonde - Leicester, has anyone seen her ?  (Read 1524 times)

Offline RedRedWine

I was just searching through possibilities in Leicester and came across this girl :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks nice and has some decent feedback and good VFM. I would like to give it a go but can't find any info on here about her. Has anyone seen her ?

Offline Knny

Good find and welcome to ukp.  I could not find any information on her here either.  Ideal opportunity for you to earn some stripes by seeing her and doing a review !   :hi: :drinks:

I've seen another Columbian here on Leicester some while ago called Ashley and she was good , looked similar but no longer around.  I think this girl is genuine.

Offline Weyoun

Thought I might TOFTT on this one. Contacted her, no response. Two hours later she just texted me a road name and postcode.
Nothing about a time or anything. Had a look at the area and might give this one a miss.

Offline wasox

Thought I might TOFTT on this one. Contacted her, no response. Two hours later she just texted me a road name and postcode.
Nothing about a time or anything. Had a look at the area and might give this one a miss.

I tried contacting her to find narrow down roughly where she's based (logistical nightmares have ruined plans before), but still waiting for a reply.  Shame, as her profile is obviously tempting.

Offline RedRedWine

Good find and welcome to ukp.  I could not find any information on her here either.  Ideal opportunity for you to earn some stripes by seeing her and doing a review !   :hi: :drinks:

I've seen another Columbian here on Leicester some while ago called Ashley and she was good , looked similar but no longer around.  I think this girl is genuine.

Thanks Knny, I took your advice and went for it. It didn't turn out exactly how I imagined that it would, but a good punt none the less !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95690.msg1152245#msg1152245

brownsnake05

seen Michelle she works with Karla not far from narborough rd.

both nice girl gen pics would recommend  :)