Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel needed for outcall only girl  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Ianernshaw

Hi can someone recommend a Notts hotel, I've found a fantastic black lady, who I need to screw the arse off, but I can't accommodate and neither can she. Hotel on the Derby site would be best, unless there's another option, I've not thought of. I'm guessing there's already a thread on this, if so, please point me in its direction

skyblueal

Ian,

The new premier Inn at Riverlights in the centre was offering rooms for £35 the other day...
In Notts I would suggest Roomzzzz - very nice and reasonable too....

skyblueal

* centre of Derby, I meant to say...    :dash:

Offline Ianernshaw

Thanks for the help, so room zzz is in Derby?

Offline Ianernshaw

Sorry, I'm being thick, I'll probably go for the river lights one

Offline _Bender_

No matey, the Riverlights Premier Inn is in Derby. Smack bang adjacent the Assembly Rooms.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:00:43 pm by _Bender_ »

Sureshot

Novotel at M1/J25 is ok. Decent rooms, no key card etc. No idea on price tho, only used it for incalls

TheNewSeeker

Dying to know who the fantastic black lady is? 
If she's my cup o' tea then encourage her to get a room and take in calls for the day.
:P
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:45:13 am by TheNewSeeker »

Offline Ianernshaw

It's Charli, Notts. I'm struggling so far, to find a room for less than £50, makes it an expressive punt, I've messaged her, to see if she can make use of it, for more than just my shag fest

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It's Charli, Notts. I'm struggling so far, to find a room for less than £50, makes it an expressive punt, I've messaged her, to see if she can make use of it, for more than just my shag fest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Presumably this is the same Charli, as she offers outcalls only.

If so, reviewed on here today, so her review count and link at bottom of my post is not yet up.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 01:52:57 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Ianernshaw

That's her, I'll have a look at the review, she seems very good, comma are great

Offline Ianernshaw

I'm jealous as hell, I'm stuck at work, while your stuck up her  :wacko: did Charli book the hotel, which hotel did you use?

TheNewSeeker

Hmm, I'd give her a go; let me know Ian if she will consider getting a room; I'd happily pay £140. 3 punters and she'd have £60 on top of her asking price to cover it.

Offline Ianernshaw

When I've heard whether I've made the line up for luciebees party, I'll make a decision and I'll put your idea to Charli, it makes it a much more reasonable price

Offline Ianernshaw

Hi newseeker, looks like I'll be at Lucies on Thursday, so I'll have to work out when I can see Charli, but I've mentioned your offer to her