Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe - Northampton  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Hoping

Hi.  I will be travelling to Northampton in a couple of weeks time.  I have read some old reviews of Zoe who I believed used to work with Charmaine.  Has anyone visited recently and do you have a contact number for her please?

Online MajorPayne

Hi.  I will be travelling to Northampton in a couple of weeks time.  I have read some old reviews of Zoe who I believed used to work with Charmaine.  Has anyone visited recently and do you have a contact number for her please?

Zoe now calls herself Trina and her mobile number and Charmaine's in in the following advertisement

External Link/Members Only

Mobile ends in 458

Offline Nigel57

Hi Major, I've followed a couple of recommendations of yours which have been pretty good. What's the info on Zoe/Trina? What does she offer, where is she based, what are her prices?

Online MajorPayne

Hi Major, I've followed a couple of recommendations of yours which have been pretty good. What's the info on Zoe/Trina? What does she offer, where is she based, what are her prices?

I first met Trina with Charmaine and had a very memorable experience; Charmaine rimmed me while Trina sucked me.  Felt amazing.

Trina now offers naturist massage with a CIM & swallow ending for £80/hour and is based in Northampton.

I've tried to book Trina three times.  She cancelled twice on me although in plenty of time that I wasn't inconvenienced. The third time Trina wasn't available so no booking made.

Long story short I haven't seen her since 2021 but when I saw her with Charmaine it was one of my best sexual experiences.

Offline Nigel57

I first met Trina with Charmaine and had a very memorable experience; Charmaine rimmed me while Trina sucked me.  Felt amazing.

Trina now offers naturist massage with a CIM & swallow ending for £80/hour and is based in Northampton.

I've tried to book Trina three times.  She cancelled twice on me although in plenty of time that I wasn't inconvenienced. The third time Trina wasn't available so no booking made.

Long story short I haven't seen her since 2021 but when I saw her with Charmaine it was one of my best sexual experiences.

Thanks for that, maybe worth a try with a Plan B in the back pocket.

Online MajorPayne

Yes definitely

My plan B was Anne at Chinese Massage but in hindsight maybe trying Massage Northampton would have been a better bet

Offline Stongwee53

I messaged charmaine this week. The 2 lady option is only available during school hours so im guessing the other lady is only available then aswell

Online MajorPayne

I messaged charmaine this week. The 2 lady option is only available during school hours so im guessing the other lady is only available then aswell
Here is where we need to be careful to avoid ambiguity as I know Charmaine does a four handed massage with Louise.  But that would be a different experience to a four handed massage with Charmaine and Trina.

To which 2 lady option were you referring?

Offline Hoping

Many thanks to all contributors.  Fingers crossed I'll manage to meet up with her.  She sounds great.

Online MajorPayne

Many thanks to all contributors.  Fingers crossed I'll manage to meet up with her.  She sounds great.

Here's my review from 2020 with Zoe(Trina) and Charmaine.  I haven't seen either of them since so no idea if this experience is still an option.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280641.0

Offline Stongwee53

Here is where we need to be careful to avoid ambiguity as I know Charmaine does a four handed massage with Louise.  But that would be a different experience to a four handed massage with Charmaine and Trina.

To which 2 lady option were you referring?
I just messaged her asking about the 4 hands 2 ladies. She just said it was only available during school hours. She didnt mention names

Online MajorPayne

I just messaged her asking about the 4 hands 2 ladies. She just said it was only available during school hours. She didnt mention names

Pure guess but I'd say it would be with Charmaine and her daughter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234685.msg2394865#msg2394865

Offline l1mpd1ck

Not clear to me who you messaged - Zoe/Trina or Charmaine?
This is Charmaine's H&E ad:
LOVELY, OLDER LADY, 72, offers naturist, intimate, fbsm. Clean, discreet, ground floor flat. Wetroom and easy parking. Very friendly, welcoming and unrushed. Four-hand also available. Northampton, 5 mins from J15A. 07462 534190.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 11:48:39 am by l1mpd1ck »

Offline Stongwee53

Not clear to me who you messaged - Zoe/Trina or Charmaine?
This is Charmaine's H&E ad:
LOVELY, OLDER LADY, 72, offers naturist, intimate, fbsm. Clean, discreet, ground floor flat. Wetroom and easy parking. Very friendly, welcoming and unrushed. Four-hand also available. Northampton, 5 mins from J15A. 07462 534190.
It was charmaine. Her name was on the text

Offline Jasonk71

Zoe looks quite tasty in her WhatsApp pic

Online MajorPayne

Yes agree with you there

Offline Young_biker

Yup she does might have to pay a visit

Offline Jimmyarrow

Offline andyitc

No Louise is Charmaine daughter. Charmaine and Zoe are good friends

Offline Jasonk71

Online MajorPayne

No Louise is Charmaine daughter. Charmaine and Zoe are good friends
Granddaughter(?) iirc, but through marriage.  Not biological.

Online MajorPayne

Granddaughter(?) iirc, but through marriage.  Not biological.
Granddaughter-in-law

Offline scouting

You're in luck Hoping, a newbie has posted their 1st review. Sounds terrific https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=380648.0

Offline Hoping

I've been trying very hard to book but she doesn't reply to phone calls or texts.

Offline scouting

I've been trying very hard to book but she doesn't reply to phone calls or texts.

Following his review I've been in touch and managed to get an appointment. Responses were delayed somewhat but were received and a booking made. I didn't refer to her name as it isn't mentioned in the ad and kept Major Payne's intel in mind re having another job.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 10:43:20 pm by scouting »