Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilia in Newark - TOFTT  (Read 3062 times)

playboy80

Link to this External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Opted for 15 mins as it was my first visit.
Comms were good, got to the given postcode and messaged to say I was there, house number texted back and in I went.
Quiet residential street in Newark parking was a little difficult.
Led me upstairs and she was straight in for the DFK which was great, told me to get undressed once paperwork was out the way and she later on the bed next to me.
More DFK leading to 69 she has great oral skills.
Very surprised how tight she was but she tasted good and clean, turns out she doesn't see many a week do to work and being a Mum.
She climbed on top and rode me absolutely fucking silly like a jockey on the grand national winner, blew my load for dressed a little chat went over 15 min she didn't mind and off I went.
Great body and tits looked fab in Black lingerie, physically attractive 7/10 looks wide and the important question will I be going back? A big YES

splodger69

Good for you! You might be the punter she double-booked me with today (Saturday)? I was left out to dry. I gather she has done the same to others looking at her feedback  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Link to this External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Opted for 15 mins as it was my first visit.
Comms were good, got to the given postcode and messaged to say I was there, house number texted back and in I went.
Quiet residential street in Newark parking was a little difficult.
Led me upstairs and she was straight in for the DFK which was great, told me to get undressed once paperwork was out the way and she later on the bed next to me.
More DFK leading to 69 she has great oral skills.
Very surprised how tight she was but she tasted good and clean, turns out she doesn't see many a week do to work and being a Mum.
She climbed on top and rode me absolutely fucking silly like a jockey on the grand national winner, blew my load for dressed a little chat went over 15 min she didn't mind and off I went.
Great body and tits looked fab in Black lingerie, physically attractive 7/10 looks wide and the important question will I be going back? A big YES

playboy80

playboy80

Offline Buttons

Location on her profile says Claypole, is she there or in Newark?

playboy80

Pussydoc

She's put prices up. £20 on hh  And£20 on the hour greedy bitch

Offline Taggart

While she may be a Mum and have limited time, better pictures would improve her earning potential cosndierably. Claims to have 'her own excellent photographer, but on what's shown, I'd not even consider a booking with an half-arsed profile and a lack of decent images in which to decide her body shape. Dont need a face, but body showing legs and tits helps loads.

Also she only lists outcall prices do you reckon she's borrow a place for incall?

playboy80

No idea don't care to be honest emptied me good and proper

Offline Buttons

Newark just off London road

Thanks Playboy.

Her profile says she's just returned. Does anyone know what he name and profile was on AW before?

DannyJames

She looks too big for me but thanks for the review OP.

Always good to see a fellow Magpie about the place.

Matt1969

Is that London Road in Newark or Balderton? Have read a review of her on the old profile before but she was working from Balderton. I really fancy seeing her but perhaps I'm a little bit too 'local'.

mediumjoe

Hi Playboy ,  could do with knowing your estimation of dress size bust size et cetera if you could
Thanks Joe

Pussydoc

I made a mistake saying she put up the price but that was out calls as  she had took off incalls but now back to normal
I went to see her this week 30 mins comes a bit hairy fairy kept waiting  10 mins but she gave me the house number so it was genius not ready , lovely friendly clean girl really chatty not a clock watcher nice between 10 to 12 figure nice breasts not  real but hard to tell , lovely sweet pussy so get off your Arse and see her.

Pussydoc

playboy80

I'm going back for more tomorrow, up to now apart from the fact your kept waiting in the car up to 10 min waiting for her to reply it's ok to knock on she's up there in my top 3 best punts so far really nice e.g. And isn't mechanical.
Told you didn't I her pussy was tight and sweet!

Jamlove

She was known as Lexi before the change too Emilia. Seen her a few times, always a quality fuck, good body, tight pussy (till I've destroyed it) friendly. I'd say she was no more than a size 10 her body is slim decent sized tits and a lovely ass, she likes it best hard and deep from behind whilst having Her ass slapped 😂Her times can be a bit sketchy would be my only whinge. Nice girl and does provide a quality service, I will be visiting her again.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:40:56 am by Jamlove »

Offline mrkobiashi79

While she may be a Mum and have limited time, better pictures would improve her earning potential cosndierably. Claims to have 'her own excellent photographer, but on what's shown, I'd not even consider a booking with an half-arsed profile and a lack of decent images in which to decide her body shape. Dont need a face, but body showing legs and tits helps loads.

Also she only lists outcall prices do you reckon she's borrow a place for incall?
glad you had a nice punt dude, but agree with Taggart , personally not enough pics for me to make a booking , but thanks for the good review. Happy it worked out for you and thank for TOFTT  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10