Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan - Allure  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Bengeo13

Here’s a quick catch up in my exciting life of late, don’t expect to rattle any cages, more like confirmation of what you already know. These days I play pretty safe having learnt multiple lessons from the past where the pictures and profile text have not lived up to reality. So services required,  it’s pretty much dfk, owo and cim are essential, anything else is a bonus.

External Link/Members Only

With that in mind I took a slight gamble seeing Megan, who has had received mixed reviews on here but I’ve always been attracted by her pictures and a valid reason to go to Blyth  was enough of a temptation for me.

Comms were excellent with Allure, especially when I thought I had got lost but soon arrived at a discreet enough door on a housing estate. Megan answered quickly and there is no doubt that she is the girl in the pictures. She had a robe on which covered some tasty matching underwear and we proceeded upstairs, sorted the paperwork and quickly into action,  no hanging about at all and she was naked on the bed within seconds. She really is a fit girl, as good as the profile pictures suggest, lovely tits and a cracking bum.

Kissing was not dfk as I had hoped but owo was superb and from the side so that I could rummage around with that bum and those breasts. Facially she’s an attractive girl and friendly and talkative too.

She’s aware that she’s had some dodgy reviews and genuinely wanted to please. For me it was very much of what’s not to like? An attractive blond girl,  with fit figure offering owo and cim. Seems like it’s a good time to see her.

Looking4fun

Recovering Sex Addict

So it's definitely a thumbs up for Megan, then?

I've always really liked the look of her from the pics, but have always been put off by the reviews on here.

Is she worth driving up from Teeside for?

Looking4fun

So it's definitely a thumbs up for Megan, then?

I've always really liked the look of her from the pics, but have always been put off by the reviews on here.

Is she worth driving up from Teeside for?

Two respected members have had different experiences,my guess is Alli has put her boot up Megan's arse after her last review from fb, I'd say she's got a cracking body,if she's the size you like & I had a good time with her last year when I seen her.

Offline Bengeo13

Yeah, I remember L4F had a good time with her and so did I, in fact I would return
If you like what you see in the pictures then that's what you will get
I also think he's right in suggesting Alli has told her to buck her ideas up, as FB is well known as an honest reviewer and she wouldn't have been happy with what he had to say.
Some of the negative comments have been focused on the untidiness of the flat, but while it's not exactly a palace it was ok for me and the job at hand.
I certainly hope she remains at her new performance level

Offline Arseworshipper

Always liked the look of this girl but past reviews have put me off, looks like shes sorted herself out, might have a go over the next few weeks, on a rating of 1-10 whats the arse like and would she mind being rimmed ?

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review, not sure she's for me at the moment too many ahead of her  :hi:

Offline Bengeo13

Well, as an arse worshipper myself, it's an 8 for me

Offline the game

Cheers for the review mate. Lets hope she can maintain this standard, her pics look good but I think I will hold off for the time being to see how consistent she is  :hi:

Recovering Sex Addict

Always liked the look of this girl but past reviews have put me off, looks like shes sorted herself out, might have a go over the next few weeks, on a rating of 1-10 whats the arse like and would she mind being rimmed ?

Yeh, I want to know if she'll let me rim her for the full 30 minutes.

Offline geordie999

Yeh, I want to know if she'll let me rim her for the full 30 minutes.

Afraid her arse is off limits to cocks, fingers, tongues etc...

The half dozen times I've seen her she's pretty much pointed this out to me straight away in a fairly scripted manner.

For my sins I haven't reviewed her (or anyone for that matter..) but for what its worth, I've always found her to be a solid 6 or 7 out of 10 punt. 

She's an OK looking lass with a nice body, terrible tattoos, and she takes instruction well.

I never have or ever will book her for more than half an hour as she doesn't offer enough physically/conversationally/intellectually to justify anything more than a quick hump and dump session, but she's on my doorstep, with excellent availability, and a willing enough attitude. 

Oh and her place isn't that bad.   

Offline MasterChief

Afraid her arse is off limits to cocks, fingers, tongues etc...

The half dozen times I've seen her she's pretty much pointed this out to me straight away in a fairly scripted manner.

For my sins I haven't reviewed her (or anyone for that matter..) but for what its worth, I've always found her to be a solid 6 or 7 out of 10 punt. 

She's an OK looking lass with a nice body, terrible tattoos, and she takes instruction well.

I never have or ever will book her for more than half an hour as she doesn't offer enough physically/conversationally/intellectually to justify anything more than a quick hump and dump session, but she's on my doorstep, with excellent availability, and a willing enough attitude. 

Oh and her place isn't that bad.

Agree with all this 100%

She has a new tat on her thigh, its dreadfull, not even sure what its meant to be!