Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira milf - HENDON  (Read 4101 times)

Offline paul90

Service provider: Amira Milf

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Communication: Amira replied and sent a couple text messages with the address. The address took a bit of time to find due the vague instructions.

Time: 30 mins

Services: Owo and sex.

Cost:60 which includes Owo & Sex

I arrived at the address near an alley, Amira explained how to get to the door number while I was on the phone to her.  Amira answered the door in a dressing gown.  Amira led me to a room upstairs where we agreed 60 for 30min sex and owo, after leaving the room to put away the money Amira returned and removed her dressing gown too reveal a nice arse and a pair of fairly deflated tits.

We stripped off and I laid down on the bed while Amira proceeded to give me a wet sloppy BJ while she looked into my eyes to gage my reaction, I caressed Amira less than firm deflated breasts while she slowly sucked away.  After feeling I was about to cum Amira put on the rubber, I asked Amira to position herself in the doggy position. I entered Amira pussy and began to stroke away, Amira let me get all the way in and said yes baby as I stroked away, as the pace quickened Amira made more groans and mumbled yes baby, cum baby until I came.

Overall: I would say Amira is a decent P&D for a milf, Amira made an effort to please and was friendly throughout the punt.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 5/10
Personality 7/10
Service 6/10
Comms 3/5

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 07:10:05 pm by paul90 »

Offline genghis69

OP, thanks for the review.
What's her nationality?
You mentioned her name 12 times in your review lol

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Service provider: Amira Milf

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Communication: Amira replied and sent a couple text messages with the address. The address took a bit of time to find due the vague instructions.

Time: 30 mins

Services: Owo and sex.

Cost:60 which includes Owo & Sex

I arrived at the address near an alley, Amira explained how to get to the door number while I was on the phone to her.  Amira answered the door in a dressing gown.  Amira led me to a room upstairs where we agreed 60 for 30min sex and owo, after leaving the room to put away the money Amira returned and removed her dressing gown too reveal a nice arse and a pair of fairly deflated tits.

We stripped off and I laid down on the bed while Amira proceeded to give me a wet sloppy BJ while she looked into my eyes to gage my reaction, I caressed Amira less than firm deflated breasts while she slowly sucked away.  After feeling I was about to cum Amira put on the rubber, I asked Amira to position herself in the doggy position. I entered Amira pussy and began to stroke away, Amira let me get all the way in and said yes baby as I stroked away, as the pace quickened Amira made more groans and mumbled yes baby, cum baby until I came.

Overall: I would say Amira is a decent P&D for a milf, Amira made an effort to please and was friendly throughout the punt.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 5/10
Personality 7/10
Service 6/10
Comms 3/5

What was her name again?

Offline paul90

OP, thanks for the review.
What's her nationality?
You mentioned her name 12 times in your review lol
She claimed to be Czech and Arabic, maybe I said her name 12 times when she sucked me off. lol

Offline Kevin Boss

Is she any worth it for foot fetish if you saw? Any pedicure etcs. Danke

Offline paul90

I can't comment about foot fetishes, the punt was late night. After walking around trying to locate the venue I kept my mind on getting my nut off, I was there to shag her mouth and pussy. I did not make an appointment to shag her feet lol, I wouldn't want an SP corns to ruin my cock. lol You'll have to ask her about feet shagging lol

Offline Kevin Boss

I can't comment about foot fetishes, the punt was late night. After walking around trying to locate the venue I kept my mind on getting my nut off, I was there to shag her mouth and pussy. I did not make an appointment to shag her feet lol, I wouldn't want an SP corns to ruin my cock. lol You'll have to ask her about feet shagging lol

No foot shagging thankfully, just can't see the unsightly sight of unmaintained feet when in certain positions haha.

Offline paul90

There is an old Eddie Murphy movie where he did not like women with ugly feet, lol  I pay a lot of attention to the SP face, tits, arse and BJ skills TBTH. Obtaining the right level of service  can be challenge on occasions, I'll accept an ugly feet SP if she can suck like a vacuum cleaner and shag in any position like there's no tomorrow lol  Amira service was acceptable for a late night back up plan escapade.

Offline Adamstiles

There is an old Eddie Murphy movie where he did not like women with ugly feet, lol  I pay a lot of attention to the SP face, tits, arse and BJ skills TBTH. Obtaining the right level of service  can be challenge on occasions, I'll accept an ugly feet SP if she can suck like a vacuum cleaner and shag in any position like there's no tomorrow lol  Amira service was acceptable for a late night back up plan escapade.

Saw her last night, should've had a wank.

Offline Bassman

Boomerang! Gave me a hang up about feet after watching that. Couldn’t look at a woman’s foot if I intended on being intimate with her lol. Got over it eventually lol

Offline paul90

Boomerang! Gave me a hang up about feet after watching that. Couldn’t look at a woman’s foot if I intended on being intimate with her lol. Got over it eventually lol
Boomerang is the movie I was referring to, It's best to concentrate on the pussy, arse, breast and forget the rest lol

Offline gray99999

Saw her last night, should've had a wank.

Please if you can, write a review. She's piqued my interest, it'll be good to read your opinion if it was a negative one