Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u of Bayswater W2, London  (Read 3027 times)

vt

Apologies for yet another glowing review for the lovely Adele...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

..but if there's a girl who can turn a sanguine punter into a raving fluffy, this is the one...  :)

...from start to finish she was enchantingly sexy...

She was pretty insatiable...or put on a very convincing act...great DFK from the start & throughout...very proactive as she chased me around her bed, let me lick, finger and rim her, gave me some DT gagging oral, fucked in every position with gusto & encouragement, got out her Hitachi to buzz herself to a higher state of arousal, didn't use lube once, remained naturally wet throughout.

I was struggling to cum despite all her best & very patient efforts, but there was no hint of clockwatching. I finally had to take matters into my own hands and knelt over her as she frigged herself, she took it all in her mouth and swallowed the lot except for a little bit that dribbled onto her boob, I then kissed her and got a creamy cum kiss. She then noticed the dribble and scooped it up with her finger and ate it.

Even though we had exceeded my paid time, she didn't kick me out. We had a shared shower where she did me a little dribble of watersports because I said I hadn't done it before. She then soaped me down, dried me and attended to me as I got dressed handing me my clothes as she stood there naked. I got offered a plate of fruit and chocolate to take something to leave with...Adele has got customer service down to a fine art!

And she looks fantastic too. Born in Hungary, but she is a bit of a mixture ethnically, so has ended up with a light-olive Mediterranean look with stunning hazel-coloured almond eyes. She's had her boobs done, but they are virtually indistinguishable from the real thing, she said they were implanted under the muscle. She has a lovely femenine figure...smooth, yet firm...a very sexy & beautiful girl who was very easy to be with and deserves all the praise she gets...yet she hasn't let any of it go to her head...she's a real sweetie.

Negatives: are you kidding?  :D

Even her conversation during downtime revealed an unusual intelligence & curiosity.

Would I return? Yes, please! I'm sure there's a lot more to explore with her.  ;)

Her UKE Media page has some recent selfies, though she wasn't as heavily made-up as these...she had a more natural look, less vampish & more youthful...

External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

Apologies for yet another glowing review for the lovely Adele...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

..but if there's a girl who can turn a sanguine punter into a raving fluffy, this is the one...  :)

...from start to finish she was enchantingly sexy...

She was pretty insatiable...or put on a very convincing act...great DFK from the start & throughout...very proactive as she chased me around her bed, let me lick, finger and rim her, gave me some DT gagging oral, fucked in every position with gusto & encouragement, got out her Hitachi to buzz herself to a higher state of arousal, didn't use lube once, remained naturally wet throughout.

I was struggling to cum despite all her best & very patient efforts, but there was no hint of clockwatching. I finally had to take matters into my own hands and knelt over her as she frigged herself, she took it all in her mouth and swallowed the lot except for a little bit that dribbled onto her boob, I then kissed her and got a creamy cum kiss. She then noticed the dribble and scooped it up with her finger and ate it.

Even though we had exceeded my paid time, she didn't kick me out. We had a shared shower where she did me a little dribble of watersports because I said I hadn't done it before. She then soaped me down, dried me and attended to me as I got dressed handing me my clothes as she stood there naked. I got offered a plate of fruit and chocolate to take something to leave with...Adele has got customer service down to a fine art!

And she looks fantastic too. Born in Hungary, but she is a bit of a mixture ethnically, so has ended up with a light-olive Mediterranean look with stunning hazel-coloured almond eyes. She's had her boobs done, but they are virtually indistinguishable from the real thing, she said they were implanted under the muscle. She has a lovely femenine figure...smooth, yet firm...a very sexy & beautiful girl who was very easy to be with and deserves all the praise she gets...yet she hasn't let any of it go to her head...she's a real sweetie.

Negatives: are you kidding?  :D

Even her conversation during downtime revealed an unusual intelligence & curiosity.

Would I return? Yes, please! I'm sure there's a lot more to explore with her.  ;)

Her UKE Media page has some recent selfies, though she wasn't as heavily made-up as these...she had a more natural look, less vampish & more youthful...

Thanks for the good Review vt. Pleased that you had a great punt with Adele, after the Negative that she recently received.
It has defo put my faith back into her. So many nice things that have been said about Adele. She certainly delivers judging by the amount of Positive Reviews I've read about her.
I've had Adele on my to do list for quite sometime now, so your Review has inspired me to want to see her asap.
Thanks again vt.  :thumbsup:

vt

Just spotted this in the Urban Dictionary...

...it seems no-one goes hungry in Hungary!   :cool:

ramrodronnie

Just spotted this in the Urban Dictionary...

...it seems no-one goes hungry in Hungary!   :cool:

Well Adele certainly didn't let you go Hungary vt! I like the way she takes yer load mate!  :yahoo:

vt

Well Adele certainly didn't let you go Hungary vt! I like the way she takes yer load mate!  :yahoo:

Yes, that was a deliciously naughty touch!  ;)

If you get the chance, go and see her...you will be charmed by her personality, enchanted by her beauty, intrigued by her intellect and blown away by her sexual energy.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:38:51 am by vt »

Offline nervyfooker

ffs this is a bit ott isn't it?

i have seen her and:

1...you will be charmed by her personality,
perfectly pleasant and friendly but she is a pro at the end of the day
2. enchanted by her beauty
yup.she is very attractive
3. intrigued by her intellect
she's quite bright and her English is good but i saw no
evidence of an incredible mind

4. blown away by her sexual energy.
not in my case but i appreciate the vast majority of reviewers have found her awesome.

Offline iPad3

ffs this is a bit ott isn't it?

i have seen her and:

He did state that he'd turned into a raving fluffy.

Offline Hertsgent

Great review - I had to leave it a few days before my review on Adele to try to get it down to an acceptable level of fluffiness  :D

Definitely a memorable experience......

vt

He did state that he'd turned into a raving fluffy.

Is there a place with no Internet access you can go for a week after visiting Adele so you can get over the punt-induced fluffiness BEFORE you have a chance to write a review??   :D :D :D

Offline Nagilum

Glad you had fun OP, good stuff.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed vt.

Just fancied you might.  :lol: 

Offline Bigus Dickus

I am glad you got around to seeing her! She's a top girl with unbeatable service!

:thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

Well just saw her again today. Adele just gets better each time. The little things are the important part, remembering the last convo you had, a like of yours or even your star sign.

There are very few if any that match this level of service. She is very in tune with what makes the client tick and just becomes the fantasy. 

:hi: