Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: someone explain for me depilation  (Read 1783 times)

lol-machine

You see this on some profiles every so often. It means hair removal, unless i spelled it wrong.

What's all that about? they pluck your eyebrows, give you a neck-shave? that's proper gfe. 'hey baby, my nose hair showing?'

Does anyone go in for this? What happens?

Offline Silver Birch

For hair removal go to the local barber, his hourly rate is less and you can get something for the weekend while you're there  :cool:

bristolqwerty

Some advertise shaving you down below such as a Brazilian  for instance  :scare: try explaining that to the missus or mates in the gym  :angry:

Steptoe

A lady has requested that I bring a trimmer and razor to our next meet - because she "thinks she the bush needs some attention down there".   :dance:  THIS will be interesting.

Step

bristolqwerty

A lady has requested that I bring a trimmer and razor to our next meet - because she "thinks she the bush needs some attention down there".   :dance:  THIS will be interesting.

Step

F**k she won't do owo but she'll let you near her lady parts with a Bic razor  :scare:

Steptoe

Believe me we do OWO / RO lots and lots
We know each other very well
 :D :D
Well enough that she will travel 120 miles each way to come to see me so we can have a day together.

vw

Well enough that she will travel 120 miles each way to come to see me so we can have a day together.
240 mile round trip !  :kissgirl:

External Link/Members Only

Steptoe

240 mile round trip !  :kissgirl:

I believe she would like to think in that direction.
For sure we dispensed with the formal "fees" side of things some time ago. I will pay the train fare and the hotel & lunch expenses of course.  It would be churlish to do otherwise.   :angelgirl:
I must say I am looking forward to the meeting.

Steptoe

Step

Was definitely an "interesting" meeting (hotel, 5 hours). LOTS of interesting services  :cool:
Will repeat next month
Step

Offline Mr Farkyhars

F**k she won't do owo but she'll let you near her lady parts with a Bic razor  :scare:

I thought the intended reference was to the gentleman's "parts" :cool:

Steptoe

No, no good Sir. I can attend to my gentleman's parts myself. The request for me to administer a trim to the bushy parts of a lady friend.  All done to the satisfaction of all parties ---- well, maybe not the hotel who will have had to vacuum the trimmings off the carpet.

Offline JamesRockford

He had a lovely time shaving his 'girlfriend's' beard

They switch roles in a month's time to allow time for growth

Online Colston36

Bloody hell. How much do you charge?

Online Colston36

Bloody hell. How much do you charge?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I can attend to my gentleman's parts myself

I don't doubt you can. But (especially when you consider that WGs are supposed to be expert in handling men's junk) don't you think having her do it for you would be pleasurable? Wouldn't it even be, in Damon Albarn's immortal words, "a bit special"? :hi:

Offline sticko

I've spent lots of quality time in the shower having my undercarriage trimmed by a WG; I can safely say my arse and nutsack have never been smoother, and my topiary more well groomed.  She knows exactly what she's doing, and it's a service I thoroughly recommend.  We've tried the other way round but my attention to detail was a bit lacking :)

Offline JamesRockford

Huh... so that what depilation is all about?  OK, understood.

... Next subject?

ClarkeOfTheCourse

A WG offered to put hair removal cream on my balls once. I'm not falling for that one, I've read the reviews.  :scare: