Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need help with B2B  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Butternuts96

I've never had a B2B before so I started looking for a B2B girl. It's been a few days and I still can't find one that does B2B with owo and dfk. I'm hoping for a really erotic naked B2B GFE experience for an hour but all the girls that offer what I want seem to want £100+ for the hour.

Does anyone know any good B2B GFE WGs? Thanks in advanfe :)

Offline pewpewpew

Can't see you finding it for a lower rate than that. Going rate for a 1 hour massage with b2b in a massage parlour is £40 for the massage + £40 for the b2b. If they offered oral that would be extra too.

How much were you hoping to spend?

Offline joe diddley

You can find B2B for £80 for an hour fairly easily if you look through some of the massage threads. The trick is more finding someone who will really get into it with oily body slides in face up mode (FUM) as well as face down (FDM). Try the well-thought-of Maria of Edgware.

External Link/Members Only

Was £80 for this, last time I checked. Oral without offered for an extra £20 on a discretionary basis. Happy enough to be asked.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:07:17 pm by joe diddley »

Offline Butternuts96

I'm not looking not spend over a 100 for the hour. If anyone knows any special VFM gems, then please do let me know! :)

Offline pewpewpew

Why are you bumping this? We've told you the going rate.

All I can suggest is searching adultwork with an hourly rate of £60 in the search criteria and see what comes up. If you find a girl phone her up and tell her that you just want a b2b massage and a blowjob and see what she says. You'll probably find someone that way

Give it a try and report back what you find

Offline pewpewpew

Also what area are you looking for? Incall or outcall?

Offline pewpewpew

London is a big area but alright.

An AW search for ladies in london, up to £60 per hour excluding profiles that offer bareback and unprotected sex (Of course) showa 96 profiles. Adding in OWO as a like gives us 53 girls and CIM 36. Search the same criteria for £70 and the numbers pretty much double. Start phoning