Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachael_milf - Halton. Any info?  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Littlejohn2807

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any information on this lady, I’ve done a search and there’s nothing on here about her.

Thanks

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

She's mentioned on a thread back in 2018 when she went by the name LadyPenelope66

Offline Half Century

Although she's pricey, I have been curious.  However she lives where I live and is approx the same age (if she's being honest) so I'd fear turning up and she's someone I went to school with or something so I'd rather not take the chance.

Offline Littlejohn2807

She's mentioned on a thread back in 2018 when she went by the name LadyPenelope66

I’d noticed that before posting but it’s only her verification picture

Offline Goldfinch

I’d noticed that before posting but it’s only her verification picture
:thumbsup:

Offline Littlejohn2807

Although she's pricey, I have been curious.  However she lives where I live and is approx the same age (if she's being honest) so I'd fear turning up and she's someone I went to school with or something so I'd rather not take the chance.

Can’t fault you there, I’m the same. She is at the top end of my budget but I do like a milf. Hopefully she’ll be online again and I’ll TOFTT

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for the help though  :thumbsup:
:hi:

Surprisingly no other info on here,although she's been on AW for 4 and half years,the only thing to go off is her AW feedback.

Offline Littlejohn2807

I've finally got a reply from her today, so hopefully we can sort a time and date sorted and get a review up for her