Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preety DeeDee - Waste of space and a rip off  (Read 733 times)

MrMann

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys, I have been punting for a while but just joined this site. Anyway I thought I'd go for a bank holiday punt, I saw she was available so I text and everything was arranged. As I am in the taxi, she texts me saying can she postpone it for a 30 mins (not a good sign this), so I agreed and waited around for her to get ready. Next she tells me to wait 15 more minutes, so like the soft touch I am, I agreed but I was slowly getting angry. Eventually I get in and a lot of the stuff she listed, she doesn't do. Oh thanks love, why not remove it off the website then and stop deceiving people? She also told me to keep quiet and whisper. What the fuck? Did she want me to shut up for an hour? The sex was shit, she wouldn't let me kiss her, she seemed uninterested and was only bothered about how long I was. Also she was holding my cock for some strange reason, which turned me off. Totally baffled by this all. This was 15 minutes into it, I arranged for an hour, she did that trick of pushing her back against me for quicker cum. All in all I left after 35 minutes, also I asked for the shower. The heating wasn't working, so had a cold shower. Absolute rip off, what the fuck is up with these Romanians? Last time I will see one again, absolutely taking the piss
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 09:48:36 pm by MrMann »

Offline bolster3

You should have checked all the negative reviews on here before you booked her.

If you had you would probably have gone for someone else

Offline NigelF

You should have checked all the negative reviews on here before you booked her.

If you had you would probably have gone for someone else

To be fair, he only just joined.

Unfortunately, he's found out the hard way but hopefully he'll also see the value in this site - as now he can see that there are numerous previous reviews pointing to a very similar bad experience to his.

Thanks for the review MrMann - have a look round the forum and hopefully you'll be able to plan better punts next time. I've actually seen this girl myself and done a similarly negative review - although evidently my cock's too small to need holding  :lol:

Offline Jordzmc

I reviewed this waste of space!she is a joke

Offline Kendrig

MrMann thanks for review, lesson learnt, enjoy this site, just add the aw number in the top RHS to check for previous reviews of wg's, you will save yourself from some poor punts, and be directed to some good ones. Just leave the Roms alone, hard to find a good one.

Offline bolster3

To be fair, he only just joined.

Fair comment, but welcome, and thanks for the review.

The next one you fancy just pop her A/W number into the search slot and you'll get a very good idea of what sort of meet you'll get.

Orgasmatron76

One piece of advice worth noting, never book an hour for a first punt, if you click you can always return or if when your there 30 mins just isn't enough I'm sure most decent WG will happily extend unless they have a booking.