Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dreaming of my perfect girl  (Read 1257 times)

Offline needtospunk

Hello every one.  I am new here.  I have limited experience of the punting world, so please excuse my ignorance.   I have been looking around social media to find an idea of the type of girl I could really decide to give money to for a really good pop.  I have read a few comments regarding girls from seeking and WYP.  I have heard vague rumours about the existence of a beautiful blonde sugar baby who some say goes by the name of Nadia?  Would anyone like to share reports or even confirm if she is even real?  I have been told her profile names in the past have been something like sportybabe or princesta or Anastasia?

Offline SamOmar

As a new punter use reputable agencies rather than seeking out a random girl on social media
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PLeisure

The UK is a large island - where is this sugar babe based?  :unknown:

Offline Home Alone

As a new punter use reputable agencies rather than seeking out a random girl on social media

Or use the Reviews on here for your region.

From the use of initials WYP, I'm guessing that might be West Yorkshire? Loads of reliable reviews in the Yorkshire and the Humber pages on here, if so.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Or use the Reviews on here for your region.

From the use of initials WYP, I'm guessing that might be West Yorkshire? Loads of reliable reviews in the Yorkshire and the Humber pages on here, if so.

Probably means What's Your Price (WYP), run by the same people who run Seeking

:drinks:

Offline MisterB

Hello every one.  I am new here.  I have limited experience of the punting world, so please excuse my ignorance.   I have been looking around social media to find an idea of the type of girl I could really decide to give money to for a really good pop.  I have read a few comments regarding girls from seeking and WYP.  I have heard vague rumours about the existence of a beautiful blonde sugar baby who some say goes by the name of Nadia?  Would anyone like to share reports or even confirm if she is even real?  I have been told her profile names in the past have been something like sportybabe or princesta or Anastasia?

There are thousands of women you can pay to fuck.

Is Nadia your girlfriend and are you looking for dirt?
Banned reason: Idiot

Offline Hobbit

There is no such thing as a perfect girl. You will get tired of her eventually and move onto the next. Do some research, use the reviews to assist you, and happy punting. :drinks:

Offline LLPunting

PLEASE stop feeding the trolls.    :dash:

Offline JontyR

I have heard vague rumours

From who? Where? When? What did they say? Why are you so interested if they were so vague?

Ask the person you heard it off.

Offline needtospunk

There are thousands of women you can pay to fuck.

Is Nadia your girlfriend and are you looking for dirt?

Of course this woman isn't my girlfriend.  Do you know her? Plus what do you mean by looking for dirt?

Offline needtospunk

From who? Where? When? What did they say? Why are you so interested if they were so vague?

Ask the person you heard it off.

My friends tell me loads of shit to wind me up from time to time.  Many of them I presume are actual punters themselves.  Good for them.  I just asked on here because I thought it the best place to chat to seasoned fellow punters to gain some insight. I am curious. All I"ve been told is that Nadia is an East Anglian babe who is so pretty; she is or should be a model or something like that kinda shit.  Please remain polite and not be so rude. 

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
My friends tell me loads of shit to wind me up from time to time.  Many of them I presume are actual punters themselves.  Good for them.  I just asked on here because I thought it the best place to chat to seasoned fellow punters to gain some insight. I am curious. All I"ve been told is that Nadia is an East Anglian babe who is so pretty; she is or should be a model or something like that kinda shit.  Please remain polite and not be so rude.
If you think JontyR is being rude maybe this site isn't for you. Nothing remotely rude in what he said. Your fist post on here is to ask about the existence of a beautiful blonde sugar baby who you've heard a rumour about and you wonder why people don't take you too seriously.

Offline needtospunk

I intend to get laid as soon as restrictions on visiting and meeting are eased, and also I have had my jab.  Being only in my late 20s this may be a few months yet.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I intend to get laid as soon as restrictions on visiting and meeting are eased, and also I have had my jab.  Being only in my late 20s this may be a few months yet.
How did you get the vaccination at your age??

Offline JontyR

If you are legit, and you genuinely believe what you have posted  - then ask them. If they are seasoned punters they won't mind.

However, if you are legit I fear your friends are on as big a wind up as many here will think you are posting this.

Offline sadolddeejay

He hasn't. He's saying he intends to punt as soon as restrictions are lifted and (as soon as) he's had his jab.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
He hasn't. He's saying he intends to punt as soon as restrictions are lifted and (as soon as) he's had his jab.
OK, just not the way it reads to me. "and also I have had my jab" is present tense, a "when" after 'also' would make it future tense.   :hi:

Offline sadolddeejay

OK, just not the way it reads to me. "and also I have had my jab" is present tense, a "when" after 'also' would make it future tense.   :hi:
I agree, he could have been clearer.

Offline lamboman

Exactly
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Exactly
Another one who needs an English lesson?   :unknown:

The oxford comma with the 'and' separate the last part from the first.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 09:31:16 am by daviemac »

Offline Stevelondon

This really is such a good resource.
My grammar and English is improving every day  :D

As for the opening post.
I’ve been looking for my perfect woman forever. Good look if you find your Nirvana...... sorry, Nadia.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I also misread his post.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 09:37:25 am by Jimmyredcab »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Please remain polite and not be so rude.

perhaps you should look to join another, less challenging forum :rolleyes:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I also misread his post.

You, me & DM actually read his post right (the way it was written)  :D

Offline tynetunnel

So has he been inoculated or not?  :unknown:

Offline sadolddeejay

So has he been inoculated or not?  :unknown:
This is turning into a needle match. Someone should inject some humour into the situation.

Offline cunningman

This is turning into a needle match. Someone should inject some humour into the situation.

There's a lot of it about.  Perhaps we should all print off a height scale like we use with nippers, and film ourselves pissing against a wall, and see who gets highest?  Might need an age and height based handicap.  And maybe dick length. Just saying.

Offline Bonker

This really is such a good resource.
My grammar and English is improving every day  :D

But there's still quite a long way to go.

Offline theejaculator

Half term isn't it?

Offline Home Alone

Well, fwiw, I think the OP's a bit of a prick. ;)

Offline pbrown355

Offline Thephoenix

The perfect girl?......

I think I saw her today, I saw her face, it was a face I loved, and I knew
I had to run away, and get down on my knees and pray that they'd go away
But still they begin (uh),  needles and pins (uh)
Because of all my pride, the tears I gotta hide....

Apologies to The Searchers

Offline tynetunnel

I think on this thread it might be time for a change of tack  :lol: