Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal-Whats the difference  (Read 5748 times)

Offline algo

Want to try anal this year but is it worth the hype and the extra cost.
Banned reason: Troll with wrong attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

Please review when you find out.

Offline David1970

First you need a guy who is willing to fuck you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

Third post in 14 months of membership. Try contributing a bit before attempting to take back  :hi:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Book, do it, review. You'll love it.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Love what?? the making the booking, the reviewing or the doing it.   :sarcastic:

Offline David1970

But what if the guy fucking him is a big boy, could be very sore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline misterm

Tbh you’ll never know until you try it.

For me its not a big deal, and not something I’d pay extra for. A lot will depend on the WG a few actually enjoy it, and this can be fun, for others it’s something they’re not keen on but will tolerate it for extra £, this for me is much less fun. Of course as well as the actual feelings, there is the psychological aspect too

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Love what?? the making the booking, the reviewing or the doing it.   :sarcastic:
:D
All of it.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
But what if the guy fucking him is a big boy, could be very sore. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D

Offline willie loman

The late Christopher hitchens said 2 things in life were overrated , picnics and anal sex. I would add champagne. Have done it a few times, not worth it really, though it appeals to men who enjoy inflicting pain on women. Though there are women who do enjoy it.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
The late Christopher hitchens said 2 things in life were overrated , picnics and anal sex. I would add champagne. Have done it a few times, not worth it really, though it appeals to men who enjoy inflicting pain on women. Though there are women who do enjoy it.
Wow.

Offline winkywanky

I would add champagne. Have done it a few times, not worth it really, though it appeals to men who enjoy inflicting pain on women.

What, even more than a few pints of wifebeater?  :unknown:  :D

Offline blackd2103

Offline willie loman

You could get a girl who wants to fuck you, will be trying this after lockdown, will let you know how it goes. Any advice welcome, she has never tried it either.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Not on your enjoy list?
No way. It's rare that I do it. I like it, but I reckon most guys haven't got a clue. The last time I did it was two years ago, with someone I was seeing.

Offline winkywanky

It's rare that I do it. I like it, but I reckon most guys haven't got a clue.

Noted... :)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Noted... :)
:lol:
That's the part you notice? Not the part that states there's no way I'd add it to my list?

Offline David1970

No way. It's rare that I do it. I like it, but I reckon most guys haven't got a clue. The last time I did it was two years ago, with someone I was seeing.

I know what you mean, preparation, be gentle and stop when you are told, listen to what she is telling you.

Offline LLPunting

So you're suggesting a meeting in a park and him being bugger by a champagne bottle?  With or without the foil and cork removed?  Is he called Charles?  Will ATM be involved for a fizzy finish?

Offline sub_marine

The anus is a very sensitive part of the body, and depending on how a persons nerves are wired, can be very enjoyable.  I had an ex that loved anal, she would ask for it every week or two, although once i learned a bit better I could initiate it like clockwork.  As long as she had just had a shower before bed, I would rim her ass a little bit during 69 and that would always get her into the anal mood.  Funny bit was after she dumped me for a guy with a bigger cock, she didnt enjoy it with him, so would sneak round to see me once a month for some anal fun, great fun until she got pregnant and never seen her again.

Offline HarryZZ

I've never seen the attraction except perhaps that it has an element of the forbidden about it that ups the ante a little, feeling wise I doubt I could tell the difference, I've never had it with a civvy and never paid for it though, I presume this means that those I've had it with have it very regularly so it could be that it's not as tight as it might be with those less practiced.

On my last (not yet reviewed) punt, while having it doggy she almost commended "stick it in my arse" like she really wanted it as part of the act I presume, so I did as I was told, it was alright.

If you've never tired it you should give it a go, even if just to tick it off the list.

Offline wilson1962

In my humble opinion I think anal is over rated. That's when you are actually fucking up her arse. But it's the build up to it that's the interesting bit. It also depends on the SP. Some love it, others just put up with it. I do like a girl who likes a finger up her bum during the build up to sex or during it. I often think why pay for it up her arse when there is a perfectly good pussy?

Offline Hobbit

I always find the girls ass a little to tight for my liking and it kind of hurts my dick when trying to force it in. Nevertheless, there are some girls who have a looser anus and I can quite easily slide it in without any difficulty.

Offline Spencer Fobby

Personally I prefer it to vaginal sex.  It's and essential part of the 'holy trinity' (mouth/ass/pussy)...

There's more scope or range on a psychological level - it certainly adds more of a dynamic if you are going for the sub/dom approach, and conversely it has the edge when it comes to the intimate/gentle closeness because of the taboo nature. 

Some rare and fortunate girls can achieve orgasm through anal alone and I am told it is quite different and more intense.

Physically the sensations are not worlds apart and once past the early stages (when you have to be very responsive to her physical feelings), if you manage to reach a stage where she is enjoying a good deep fucking, then there really is very little difference other than the mental aspect.  To illustrate, consider the difference between these words:  "I want to fuck you"  "I want to fuck you in the ass". And which is more 'potent', erotically speaking?

So it's really all in the mind... then sex and arousal are more mental than physical if you ask me.

Also, a wg who offers it as a service will usually be well prepared.  A civvie may not.  So maybe if you are on the squeamish side, you better avoid it.  Like life, there are often consequences for what you desire...
Banned reason: Abuse of mod.

Offline Vice Admiral

I always find the girls ass a little to tight for my liking and it kind of hurts my dick when trying to force it in. Nevertheless, there are some girls who have a looser anus and I can quite easily slide it in without any difficulty.

So it's kind of a Hobbit-hole?

Offline Home Alone

I've never seen the attraction except perhaps that it has an element of the forbidden about it that ups the ante a little
feeling wise I doubt I could tell the difference, I've never had it with a civvy and never paid for it though, I presume this means that those I've had it with have it very regularly so it could be that it's not as tight as it might be with those less practiced.

On my last (not yet reviewed) punt, while having it doggy she almost commended "stick it in my arse" like she really wanted it as part of the act I presume, so I did as I was told, it was alright.

If you've never tired it you should give it a go, even if just to tick it off the list.

Because of my disabilities, it's quite a difficult position for me to get into, although - VERY early in my punting experiences; probably in 2005 - I did have a session in one of the Manchester Parlours with the Irish lass Savannah - a legend in her own lifetime in the Northwest - with whom anal seemed to be almost compulsory; a bit like the lass Harry refers to in his second paragraph above.

I kinda agree with Harry's first and final sentences and, if we weren't operating under the present restrictions, I might have looked for a lass with whom I could have 'ticked that box'. However, as I'm now at '4 months + and counting' since my last punt, it's looking like I'll retire without a satisfactory anal experience to my name.

Ah well, c'est la vie as they say in France.

Online Kelgon85

The anus is a very sensitive part of the body, and depending on how a persons nerves are wired, can be very enjoyable.  I had an ex that loved anal, she would ask for it every week or two, although once i learned a bit better I could initiate it like clockwork.  As long as she had just had a shower before bed, I would rim her ass a little bit during 69 and that would always get her into the anal mood.  Funny bit was after she dumped me for a guy with a bigger cock, she didnt enjoy it with him, so would sneak round to see me once a month for some anal fun, great fun until she got pregnant and never seen her again.

She got pregnant from anal sex?  :lol:

Offline cash2spare

It's very intimate going up the funnel as opposed to the tunnel. On older girls it's sometimes a must as the clopper is that slack and wide you can put your sausage in but it won't touch the sides. I'm a fan of putting my cock up her arse for sure  ;) and nowadays it's becoming more less taboo than in the past. However always use some lube, give it a go you never know!

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Hobbit

So it's kind of a Hobbit-hole?

I guess one dick to rule all holes. :D

Offline MrDizzy

I guess one dick to rule all holes. :D

Surely it's the SP's very own "Ring" to rule them all... :rolleyes:

Offline Bogof60

I only had one civvie GF who took it up the wrong un although a couple who liked a bit of anal play.
The first time was accidental during a very vigorous shagging session it slipped out of the pink and popped up the brown instead. This produced some quite intense oohhs and aaahs from her so I continued shagging away until I had cum. In later sessions I did deliberately shag her arse but soon came to the conclusion that I preferred pussy. This was BB of course.

In the punting world I have only done this once as a part of a multi pop (longer) session and I do admit that the phycological aspect of it did turn me on when she said something like " Now are you going to fuck my tight little arse" It was quite horney.

From a physical side of things I think I am correct in saying that a vagina is more ribbed to stimulate a penis while an arse is more like a tube and once you have got past the tightness of the sphincter there is little to stimulate a penis.

So in conclusion I think it is a phycological turn on rather than a physical turn on.

I don't think I will pay any extra for anal as pussy does it for me.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline davidgood

I like anal for several reasons.

Firstly there is still a bit of taboo about it. It is more readily available now, or maybe more advertised, but SPs who provided it are still in the minority.

Secondly it does give a tighter more exciting grip on my cock, unless too much lube has been used.

Thirdly it is an alternative to straight vanilla vaginal sex.  I get a lot of that at the parties I go to, so for 1 to 1s anal is now an essential for me.

If the OP is following this thread then advice would be go on try it. You might just like it.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline JUICEGORGER

In agreement - "an arse is more like a tube and once you have got past the tightness of the sphincter there is little to stimulate a penis." ....it's like having to battle your way past the door staff at a nightclub, only to then enter an empty dance hall. Vastly overrated; prefer a good noshing any day....

Offline RandomGuy99

I never felt any difference, so I've given up on anal.

Offline winkywanky

Anal sex conjures up phrases like doing a dirty bird up the shitter.

What could be more of a turn-on?

Offline sub_marine

She got pregnant from anal sex?  :lol:

No I was shooting up the back door plenty, must have been her switch to vag with her new BF that caused the pregnancy.

One other point to pick up from other comments, she used to say that a anal gave her a deeper orgasm, she still rubbed her clit a bit as I did her doggy style but would cum very hard, think thats why she would still sneak round for a visit after we split

Offline jeanphillipe

First you need a guy who is willing to fuck you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha good one. :D

Ive never been to keen on anal pentration myself (either way!)

Ive never tried it but im really queasy the slightest smell of shit puts me off.

Offline rubric

No I was shooting up the back door plenty, must have been her switch to vag with her new BF that caused the pregnancy.

One other point to pick up from other comments, she used to say that a anal gave her a deeper orgasm

There's some evidence that it can put indirect pressure on the G-spot, I've been with a couple of women like this - who generally had more intense orgasms during anal sex.

I can enjoy it, though admit that's partly because of the transgressive and dominating element, though equally it doesn't feel the same because of the empty hall effect.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 11:51:47 am by rubric »

Offline Cactus

You might get poo on your cock.

Offline davidgood

You might get poo on your cock.

If you go off road, you have to accept you might well hit a bit of muck.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline winkywanky

Good analogy.

And going off-road is riskier but often much more fun than smooth tarmac  :cool:

Offline B4bcock

The Marmite motorway - you either love it or hate it.

Offline winkywanky

One I would happily spread on freshly buttered toast, the other one...

Offline B4bcock

One I would happily spread on freshly buttered toast, the other one...

. . . . on a freshly toasted butt ??   :)

Offline winkywanky