Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Friction Burn  (Read 704 times)

Offline jay0707

You know where, any tips on treating it? Cheers guys

jcdmj12

Yep, use a bit of savlon on it to stop it getting scabby, wear loose underwear so that the air can dry it out to a scab, stop wanking until it heals, and put some moisturiser on it next time.

Offline Kensal

Be thankful you're not in to stimulants, I returned from a parlour unsuccessful in my quest for a second jizz, needed up me at home laying on the stairs having a four hour wank and still no luck. My cock was swollen and purple and the additional weight meant if I pulled my foreskin back the added weight just shut it up again.

Thankfully a week and it calmed down, still  a sympathetic sloppy bj might help,  I'm not offering by the way!

LL

Be thankful you're not in to stimulants, I returned from a parlour unsuccessful in my quest for a second jizz, needed up me at home laying on the stairs having a four hour wank and still no luck. My cock was swollen and purple and the additional weight meant if I pulled my foreskin back the added weight just shut it up again.

A four hour wank laying on the stairs? What the fuck. Which "stimulates" are you on?!

Offline smiths

Sudocrem worked for me.

Offline joto

Don't even think about going anywhere near your painful pecker with Fiery Jack or Tiger balm.

Zambuk without a shadow of a doubt is the VERY best thing for friction burns or any other kind of Blobby Knob Syndrome symptoms.