Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 Fit International SBs Touring London.  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Mrbenn2016

I have made contact with two attractive SB's visiting London around the 20th September for a week or so. One Italian brunette One Red Head possibly german. Best friends you can see either of them for 2.5 days dining/sight seeing and protected sex inside or out of London (Cambridge) for £850 each £1,650 together or £500 a night. PM me with Snapchat  for further details.

Online Tokidoe

This sounds kinda pimpy/touty. Whats in it for you? 😂

Offline Mrbenn2016

Nothing I tried to negotiate better than that. She refused.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why have you started a thread to pimp these two out and not posted on the dedicated SA thread?   :unknown:

Edit

Do they know you are pimping them, or have they asked you to.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 08:05:35 pm by daviemac »

Offline lillythesavage

Nothing I tried to negotiate better than that. She refused.

So if you have failed in your negotiations why are you interested in pimping for them? Surely you just move on?

Posting details and profiles on the seeking thread and letting someone else take their chances might be better than looking like you are trying to arrange the deal  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

I have made contact with two attractive SB's visiting London around the 20th September for a week or so. One Italian brunette One Red Head possibly german. Best friends you can see either of them for 2.5 days dining/sight seeing and protected sex inside or out of London (Cambridge) for £850 each £1,650 together or £500 a night. PM me with Snapchat  for further details.

So given they refused your offer why are you passing that offer on?
Why should we use you as a go between if some of us might want to contact them?
If you are being transparent and gain nothing then post their contact details in public, presumiing they have given their consent for you to share it with anyone else.  Of course publishing those details may raise more than eyebrows with some key parties.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 11:32:11 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Hobbit

You sound like a pimp.

Offline PLeisure

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

OP you are you pimping for them?  This is very touty.  You come across as a dodgy undesirable.  :thumbsdown:

Offline LLPunting

I do hope PM traffic to his account is being monitored and perhaps the pitch made via Snapchat.
Or perhaps just locking out his PM facility completely would be the simplest block to apply if not already in place  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 02:28:54 pm by LLPunting »