Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st Asian: Katie or Anya  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Thexan

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I want to tick this off the bucket list and punt my first Asian girl. After doing some research on here and looking at reviews I’ve narrowed it down to Katie and Anya. Those that have seen both and can only chose one which one would you recommend?

Which one is more attractive and provides a better service? I’m into GFE/PSE with DFK being a must. I know both girls provide anal and rimming, which I would like to try for the first time and wondered who’s the best for this out of the 2?

Thanks in advance

Offline Littlefoot

IMO Katie is slightly better looking. It is only slightly though. Anya has bolt ons and Katie’s are natural. Been a while since I seen them. But service wise I preferred Katie. Again there’s not much in it at all for me. I think whichever one you choose you ‘shouldn’t’ be disappointed hopefully.  :hi:

Offline Thexan

Thanks Littlefoot appreciate the advice :thumbsup:

Offline BlueRock

I was torn between them and saw Katie. Personally I had a good time with her.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

I was torn between them and saw Katie. Personally I had a good time with her.

I too was torn between them but I chose Anya and had one of the best punts I've ever had.

Offline Ennui Smith

I have never tried Anya but I met her on my way out from seeing Katie.  She looks pretty and probably a bit trimmer than Katie at the moment.  Not that Katie is big but she isn't quite as trim as she was four or five year's ago.

That said, Katie always gives a good service and she is very friendly and amenable.  As it is, they are sisters and they are sharing a flat.  You could always book to see one after the other.  You never know, they might even be open to you seeing them both together.

Offline Denholm

Both good punts, you'll have fun whichever you choose. Both are very attentive and eager but Anya is a bit more sub and 'here to please' while Katie is a bit more mischievous and has that genuine nympho vibe. Depends what you're after.
On a more pragmatic level I'd rate Katie's oral skills slightly higher too personally

Offline pbrown355

I've seen them both separately and as a duo. All reviewed. If I had to choose I'd go Katie but you wouldn't go wrong with either of them. As someone else suggested, see one then see the other.
Enjoy

Offline Bumbuttass

Seen both and my personal choice would be Anya.  However, her service can be hit and miss sometimes especially with new customers.

Katie for me provides a more consistently good & professional service.

:hi:

Offline Thexan

Thanks guys I appreciate the advice, it’s a tough choice but I like the idea of seeing both one after another or even doing a duo. I guess it’s double their normal rate, i’ll give them a message to find out more.

Thanks again
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 07:27:51 am by Thexan »

Offline azrael

Thanks guys, didnt realise the ladies where back. Missed out when the left the thai group to go to leicester. Are they back with the group or independant?

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks guys, didnt realise the ladies where back. Missed out when the left the thai group to go to leicester. Are they back with the group or independant?

Independent, which hopefully would mean a better service. (If that is possible)

Offline azrael

Independent, which hopefully would mean a better service. (If that is possible)

Cheers budd :thumbsup: