Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for mature naturist massage with extras  (Read 9304 times)

Offline H_p_5

Hi
Has anyone had experience with the following 2 ladies

Abigai External Link/Members Only
Leamington

Susi, External Link/Members Only
Henley in Arden

The reports on here are vague
I'm happy to see and write a report.

My pension won't allow me to see both unfortunately but would like a massage with few extras

Your help is as always appreciated

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Seen Abigail a few times. She is about 55 and a grandmother, Don't let that put you off though. A fairly fit body, can be quite chatty. Does a superb massage. If you have the time and money go for 90 minutes or 2 hours and you will get a reverse massage as well with plenty of touching and hopefully she will will squirt for you. This is all rounded off by having a shower together. Definitely worth a punt.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline surfman

Has anybody found a naturist to try or recommend.

Online goodolnick

Agree about Nisha. She is lovely and advertises I think on H & E classified site. I saw her in May or thereabouts and keep meaning to go back ... quality experience.

She lives in a posh house near Tamworth

Online goodolnick

Nisha link :

She is the  Indian Lady ..... advert

External Link/Members Only

Offline Samurai Jack

My first ever Punt was with Susi, about 4 years ago and long before I was a member of this Forum.

The massage was great, plenty of teasing to get me hard long before I turned over. I had a very strong climax, one of the best orgasms I have ever had. We showered together afterwards which was a nice touch. I had planned to visit her again but then discovered a month later that the vast majority of adverts on Gumtree offering massage and No Extras, actually were offering more than advertised, so I went with women much closer to home.

I did text her about 8 months later to arrange a possible booking and asked if touching was allowed and was told Yes, but as of yet I have not been back.

Offline Samjos

Agree about Nisha. She is lovely and advertises I think on H & E classified site. I saw her in May or thereabouts and keep meaning to go back ... quality experience.

depends on what you call a posh house lol I did a review on here back in June seen her a few ties and well worth a a visit....

Offline surfman

Any details on Susi please. Any links to adverts, location or contact please.

Offline Gastroboy

Offline freeandeasy

Hi, what services does she offer? Could you describe her please?

Thanks

zestful

My first ever Punt was with Susi, about 4 years ago and long before I was a member of this Forum.

The massage was great, plenty of teasing to get me hard long before I turned over. I had a very strong climax, one of the best orgasms I have ever had. We showered together afterwards which was a nice touch. I had planned to visit her again but then discovered a month later that the vast majority of adverts on Gumtree offering massage and No Extras, actually were offering more than advertised, so I went with women much closer to home.

I did text her about 8 months later to arrange a possible booking and asked if touching was allowed and was told Yes, but as of yet I have not been back.

Thanks for the info on Susie, really helpful. Any information about her age, body, etc? Thanks.

Offline temptation

I never quite understand why the word naturist suddenly makes it a lot  more expensive than other massages.

Offline watsey

I never quite understand why the word naturist suddenly makes it a lot  more expensive than other massages.
.....because the girl is getting her kit off and is cashing in on demand.
Some are happy just to do it for fun at no cost, but others do it for the money.

Offline Hoping

And we, stupidly, agree to pay.

Online mr.bluesky

I think Abigail is very expensive for a limited service. Saw her a long time ago , fit slim body but didn't find her very attractive to be honest but each to their own

Offline surfman

Are there any other ladies other than Susi and Abigail around. Anywhere in the East or West Midlands.I think Nisha is not working anymore and her advert on H&E has gone.

Offline watsey

Are there any other ladies other than Susi and Abigail around. Anywhere in the East or West Midlands.I think Nisha is not working anymore and her advert on H&E has gone.
I'm not really sure what you are looking for.
Lots of girls will get their kit off for an extra £10 or £20 or are you looking for somebody who is a genuine naturist?

Offline surfman

Its a good quality massage from a British MILF if possible. As you say the naturist bit is nice but most will go naked for a little incentive.