Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried any of these masseuses?  (Read 1589 times)

Offline milyzz

External Link/Members Only

I had a booking with someone else for tomorrow but they cancelled due to having a cold. I'm looking to try someone new, but thought id check before going ahead.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 09:41:19 am by milyzz »

Offline Beamer

Links not working for me. What area are you looking for 

Offline milyzz

Links not working for me. What area are you looking for

Birmingham central or Shirley/Solihull if possible.

Offline milyzz

:D This one charges based on the body weight of the customer!

Offline Beamer

:D This one charges based on the body weight of the customer!

Which one ?

Offline Beamer

Birmingham central or Shirley/Solihull if possible.

Your lucky.....you have loads of choice  in those areas.
My go to would be Lode Lane but do a search ......!

Offline niterider2019

Having done a Tineye search on the image from the last link from the initial post that image has been used previously in 2017 on a San Diego backpages so I guarantee it won't be the girl you see which is a shame....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline milyzz

Having done a Tineye search on the image from the last link from the initial post that image has been used previously in 2017 on a San Diego backpages so I guarantee it won't be the girl you see which is a shame....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks a lot! Thought it was too good to be true.

Offline shed

Vicky gives a first class massage and is based in the jewellery Quarter. I have seen her personally with review and there are other reviews of her also. Good value.

Offline milyzz

Vicky gives a first class massage and is based in the jewellery Quarter. I have seen her personally with review and there are other reviews of her also. Good value.

Thanks.

Offline milyzz

I booked in with Lucy at the Acocks Green massage shop yesterday but when I arrived outside another customer walked in. I called to confirm my booking but was now told she is busy for an hour :dash:

I was 5 minutes late ffs! I called an Indian masseuse I found on vivastreet in Birmingham, B1. Her pic looked nice and she sounded nice on the phone but the massage shop called me back asking if I wanted another appointment  :unknown:

I confirmed and decided to go to the supermarket and then came back. I parked up and another guy walks in to the shop  :lol: I called to confirm my appointment and was told again she is busy  :scare:

What a waste of 2 hours! I found a few girls in Oldbury(my next stop)and decided to give them a try seeing as they were very cheap.

Both £40 for 30 minutes  :thumbsup:

I thought great, a nice long blow job will set my mind straight. I called to make a booking, received a text with address and then followed a message stating extras  :thumbsdown: ''sex with no condom £10''  :scare:

I did reply stating I don't meet with women that have unprotected sex and she said she was clean etc etc. Of course, I cancelled that booking!

I carried on to Oldbury due to work and then went straight back home.

Offline olkingclancy

Anyone able to give the address and phone number for the massage place in Acocks Green where Lucy works. Cannot find advert etc  :crazy: