Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stunner recomendations  (Read 2550 times)

midlandz_boy88

hi, looking for stunner in midlands
by stunner i mean really attractive face, model type.
size 4-8 10 at a max and british.

dont care bout owo etc, i just want to shag a girl that is out of my league. any one know of any, open to agencies

Offline slimdude1

Looks hot indeed.

But she barely has any reviews and she's charging £130 / an hour. It's annoying that these hot girls know they can get away with it!

You should TOFTT  :cool:

Offline slimdude1

Looks hot indeed.

But she barely has any reviews and she's charging £130 / an hour. It's annoying that these hot girls know they can get away with it!

You should TOFTT  :cool:

Oh shit this reply was meant for a different thread  :dash:

Offline Arbetare

hi, looking for stunner in midlands
by stunner i mean really attractive face, model type.
size 4-8 10 at a max and british.

dont care bout owo etc, i just want to shag a girl that is out of my league. any one know of any, open to agencies

What's a stunner? Looks are very subjective and what I find stunning you might think is plain.

Offline sanjman

What's a stunner? Looks are very subjective and what I find stunning you might think is plain.

Make your recommendation and let the OP decide for himself.

Here’s mine External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen her twice for half hour only.  Mainly GFE with CIM finish, no sex.  Gives an excellent BJ and looks quite nice.

Currently touring but usually works in Derby.

Offline Bumbuttass

Seen her twice for half hour only.  Mainly GFE with CIM finish, no sex.  Gives an excellent BJ and looks quite nice.

Something about her reminds me very much of the great M.I, can’t quite put my finger on it though

Offline Shropspunter

Faye-Lou in Shrewsbury is one of the best looking girls I've seen, a young Angelina Jolie lookalike with gorgeous lips and perfect figure..

midlandz_boy88

By stunner i mean one of those hot insta models u always see. Ill search for Faye-Lou

Offline sanjman

Faye-Lou in Shrewsbury is one of the best looking girls I've seen, a young Angelina Jolie lookalike with gorgeous lips and perfect figure..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This her?

Offline Shropspunter

Yep, that's her. If you contact her she will provide a clear face pic.

midlandz_boy88

Looks hot
I cba to go shropshire. May ask if she outcalls to bham wolves etc

Offline M8gic

This one is a stunner

External Link/Members Only

However listed with bareback so a no-no

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another recommendation.  Looks like she might be away though.

Offline AriT

Services have changed over the years. Difficult to get a hold off. Never had the pleasure though have tried sometimes through the last few years

Offline githycock12

I would say Stunning Emma is the hottest I have fucked External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have never fucked faylou External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wonder who is the hottest and the best in bed?? I would be interested to know from the chaps who have had both, before I book fayelou.

Offline Discord

Not sure if you would want to travel as far as Coventry but I've had this one on my hotlist for a while and I think she may fit the bill. 

midlandz_boy88

Not sure if you would want to travel as far as Coventry but I've had this one on my hotlist for a while and I think she may fit the bill. 

have considered, but only sees Caucasian men as mentioned on another review. so im out of the picture  does look hot though.

thanks for the other suggestions,

Offline stupidaw

Adultwork has a warning to her Authenticity on her profile.

midlandz_boy88

Thanks for replies. Faye lou looks hot but to far. Pippa looks hot but unsure on her.

Offline Hotspur

Just added this one to my hotlist. Good feedback as well

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Discord

Got this one high on my hotlist.

This could be a contentious one and potentially someone to avoid.  There is someone who keeps cropping up on AW with different profiles who looks very similar to this one so I think it may be a fake profile or a time waster/flake behind it.  The writing is similar to what I've seen before (always mentions coming back from the US) and she always has pics taken from behind showcasing her ass.