Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_nicolexxx  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Funboy101

Anybody this lady before, seems relatively new on the scene no reviews on here but some on AW.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Landscape

Her FB rings a couple of alarm bells.

TallestGuy1978 is a Lazerus account and to get four pieces of FB in one day (27/7/18) certainly caught my eye.

If you are still thinking of seeing her then try the fifteen minute option and take it from there.

Offline Fallen58

Her FB rings a couple of alarm bells.

TallestGuy1978 is a Lazerus account and to get four pieces of FB in one day (27/7/18) certainly caught my eye.

If you are still thinking of seeing her then try the fifteen minute option and take it from there.

Also her first 4 reviewers have a total of one feedback between them. The next 2 feedbacks look similar and are from Hardyk and Savydik who between them are responsible for 5 of her 20 feedback. The 3 reviews from Clmax also sound similar to theirs and all 3 of them have given feedback to Kinky Cady, so I don’t have too much faith in her AW feedback.

Offline starr45

Yes I’ve seen her....she’s hot. I would see her again

Offline Punterperson1971

Oh yes I’ve just read your review great reading as well. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Ramone78

Of course you have   :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:35:59 am by Ramone78 »

brandonpete

Offline starr45

Star 45 = pimp =knob!

Because I said I seen her and she was good an I would go again means I’m a pimp. What a load of nonsense. If you don’t want to see her then don’t I’m just letting you guys know that I seen her for 15 mins for 50 and she was good. I should have went for more but I done 15 because I was unsure. Nothing but a load of sceptical fools on here.