Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: love make you happy in Bristol  (Read 1894 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks hot but limited services even at £100ph.  :unknown:  I'm guessing Romanian? :unknown:

vw

Looks hot but limited services even at £100ph.  :unknown:  I'm guessing Romanian? :unknown:
A Romanian with tabs, they are evolving.

Cda1966

A Romanian with tabs, they are evolving.
They're finding more ways to entice you into their PG's

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

As far as I am concerned we should all be boycotting Romanians full stop (Unless they are in the notable but tiny minority).

Cda1966

As far as I am concerned we should all be boycotting Romanians full stop (Unless they are in the notable but tiny minority).
+1

vw

Into Poles at the moment, but I'm of the opinion one has to take risks to find the notable but tiny minority.

Cheese on toast

Tony Montana

Definitely Dya  :wacko:

I gave the number on the original profile a call to arrange an hour based on Dya's previous good reports, so she told me to go to Corn St and phone again from there.  While on my way the profile disappeared but I still tried calling when I got there.  Some girl answered said something about the Subway shop but I couldn't make out anything else she said.  Then the line went dead and when I called by I just got the Lyca voicemail message.

Well pissed off as she looked good in those pics if it really was her.

Cda1966

I gave the number on the original profile a call to arrange an hour based on Dya's previous good reports, so she told me to go to Corn St and phone again from there.  While on my way the profile disappeared but I still tried calling when I got there.  Some girl answered said something about the Subway shop but I couldn't make out anything else she said.  Then the line went dead and when I called by I just got the Lyca voicemail message.

fucking waste of time, sorry to hear mate

Cheese on toast

Romanians just don't bother  :(
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:15:56 pm by Cheese on toast »

Offline Roth

That's roughly the area she was in when I punter with her.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Offline Roth

Dya.  Tats in one of the profile pics are a give-away!  :dash: :dash:

Although looking more closely, maybe not?  :unknown:

Cda1966

And gone again  :lol:
didn't even see that one, must of blinked, what was the name this time ?

Cda1966