Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls in Slough  (Read 620 times)

Kooks22

Hi, there is a group of really attractive Romanian girls in Slough who all seem to work out of the same property off near Farnham Road. Has anyone met them and had a good experience and it's been the same girl advertised. I know they don't do gfe but they look great. I wonder if it's the case of there is nothing of a good thing. External Link/Members Only

Offline malks

:lol: avoid like the plague mate. They will short change you. Charge for an hour and make you cum and go in 10 mins. All Romanians in Slough are like this if you read several reviews on here.

Kooks22

They said to me it's £30 for sex only so I asked what do happens for a 30 minute service if they don't do gfe and they said sex and bj.

Kooks22

Slough is just so poor and Maidenhead too since they stopped letting the independants use hotels.

Offline malks

Slough is just so poor and Maidenhead too since they stopped letting the independants use hotels.

I wasn't aware of this. Was it a crack down from authorities or residents complaining? I am up for a punt this week and can't seem to find anything good.

Kooks22

It's been like it for a while. There is still I Babes and Vicky there is always a good punt or a new place called Zues Spa which offers extras depending on which girl you see.

Offline Lema

It's been like it for a while. There is still I Babes and Vicky there is always a good punt or a new place called Zues Spa which offers extras depending on which girl you see.
how about doing some reviews for us! :hi:

Offline deg_dilemma

I Babes is expensive. Some of the same girls work up in Bedford and the prices there are 25% less.