Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - WGC  (Read 1140 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline FS2016

I saw Jenny a few weeks ago. Comms were straightforward, messaged on AW, got a call back then text with postcode and road name. Called on arrival to be given flat number. Plenty of parking and it was quiet when I went (early afternoon).
Jenny is a pretty girl, but definitely larger than in her pictures which was a bit disappointing. She is short, as others on here have stated, but she has a lovely smile and is really easy to get on with. We had a quick chat, handed over paperwork and had some good DFK. she then dropped to her knees and and started to give me an outstanding BJ. Varying pace, plenty of attention to the balls and pretty deep too. We got on the bed in 69 to start with before she jumped on and rode me senseless. She finished me in her mouth and took the load like a trooper. She has really good skills, if she was still the same weight as her profile pics it would have been a 10 out of 10!
External Link/Members Only

Offline Baconbasher

:angelgirl:sounds like a decent punt, cheers for the review

Jas1975

She doesn't mention CiM on her likes?

Offline FS2016

Didn’t discuss cim, she definitely knew it was happening though and there were no complaints. So I guess she must be ok with it!

Jas1975

Didn’t discuss cim, she definitely knew it was happening though and there were no complaints. So I guess she must be ok with it!
Moves her a step higher on my list then....