Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuch Thai Massage relocated in Prestwich and renamed  (Read 924 times)

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Legit Thai Massage - You can stop reading if you're looking for news on HE/Extras providers

On a drive home around Heaton Park, I saw this place a stone's throw from other parlours and did a bit of digging and gossiping with others in the area.

From what I can gather, Nuch and Joy used to be at Aromathai in Whitefield, which in my experience was always legit. Then they set up at The Rectory on the corner of Heywood Road and Rectory Lane, again always legit, and have now moved in to the old cupcake shop almost next door to the Chinese R&T, that is Spa Tranquility.

Walking distance from Siam and whatever today's name for the one behind the Lime Tree restaurant is this week and five minute drive from Pechabun, near The Woodthorpe.

Everything on their websites screams legit but it might be handy to combine a proper Thai bone cracking session, with a bit of Chinese slap and tickle. I'll keep you posted if I give it a go. EM :cool:

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

I went a few weeks back. All legit so I'll add thoughts here instead of a review.

Website says advance booking only, so I didn't just walk-in. Booking was easy for 60 minutes traditional Thai massage @ £45.

All new and clean inside and goes back a fair way. I think that they said five rooms. I opted for a shower before, which was clean, hot and roomy. But downstairs in a separate room, so I had to undress there, shower, dress and go upstairs and undress again.

Massage was draped in a thin sheet and I was fully undressed beneath. There were two treatment tables in the room that I was in. Solid, wooden and with a thick foam mattress. Head hole and fresh sheet, not paper. Looked and felt homemade but not in a bad way.

Red LED clock in the room, just like my bedroom as a teenager and typical, tranquil music piped in. The therapist was also typical Thai, short, slim, dark and plenty string enough for my flabby carcass. I did notice scarlet red nail polish on her toes.

I asked for medium and I think she held back. One of the best Thai massages I've had for getting kinks out without too much pain. I was there almost 90 minutes, including the shower and paying after. According to the clock in the room, the actual massage was about 70/75 minutes. Would definitely recommend for a proper massage. EM