Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where do you go to my lovely (WG) when you are no longer on the internet?  (Read 2541 times)

Offline simon07

First, apologies if this has been covered before and i could not find a link in the search engine.

I was just wandering over my reviews and noticed many of the adult work links do not work. So i was thinking:

1. What is the average WG (sex for money) shelf life?
2. What is the longest WG that you know?
3. How easily does a WG absorb back into society and does she ever reveal to her partner or family?
4. I remember one parlour gal who was moving town as her dad’s ‘mate’ had sex with her and then told her dad! I wonder if that scenario happens a lot?
5. I saw one gal at an agency and noticed multiple self inflicted scars on her arms. I mentioned it at the end of the punt in a gentle manner and she screamed at me. I wonder what factors drive WG into sex work?
6. I saw one excellent milf and she was telling me how she had lots of dresses that she buys and shares with her daughter. Does her daughter know? Do the neighbours know?

In my mid 60s with too much time on my hands as my enlarged prostate has messed up my libido and i hardly cum at all (same with orgasm). A urologist is thinking of doing water removal of my prostate gland and it must a new therapy. I have only had a 15 year career in punting and have to wait for good opportunities now. Massage with HJ are rare esp. if want a good looking gal doing it).

Anyone done any research into this area? I see lots of older good looking women and wonder did she ever fuck as a WG? I wonder what the stats are?

Thanks for the reviews guys - at least i can enjoy stories of your successes.

Offline Hobbit

Another Journalist or research student looking for info.  :dash:
But you do have 110 reviews so perhaps the benefit of the doubt needs to be given.

But I still don't see the point.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 04:21:17 pm by Hobbit »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
With 111 reviews to his name?   :unknown:

Nearly 5 times the number you have posted BTW.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 04:22:07 pm by daviemac »

Online Jonestown

Well if it is, he's got 111 reviews under his belt, in depth research if you please.

Offline Doyle

If we modify 2 to "What is the longest WG that you know of" it's External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AW IDs are allocated sequentially so she must have been the 37th to sign up.. Registered in July 2003, and last logged in today.  A solid 20 years

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
But I still don't see the point.
Feel free to ignore the thread.

What I can't see the point of is someone posting on a thread just to say they don't see the point of the thread.  :wacko:

Offline Hobbit

With 111 reviews to his name?   :unknown:

Nearly 5 times the number you have posted BTW.

Yes but as I have mentioned before it is never a dick-measuring contest. It is not the quantity but the quality that matters. History has proven this over and over again.

Offline Hobbit

Feel free to ignore the thread.

What I can't see the point of is someone posting on a thread just to say they don't see the point of the thread.  :wacko:

Fair enough.  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Yes but as I have mentioned before it is never a dick-measuring contest. It is not the quantity but the quality that matters. History has proven this over and over again.
The point I was making was for someone to be a member since 2017 and to have posted 111 reviews it is highly unlikely they are a journalist or research student.

All the ones sussed out as journos or researchers have been new members with no reviews.

Offline Hobbit

The point I was making was for someone to be a member since 2017 and to have posted 111 reviews it is highly unlikely they are a journalist or research student.

All the ones sussed out as journos or researchers have been new members with no reviews.

Understood. Then just say that I don't understand why people speak in innuendos in this world. Imagine how beautiful the world would be if people were more direct in communication.

Offline simon07

Absolutely not a journalist.
Just a thinker.
Ella at Annabellas at Milton Keynes must be 10 years.

Offline simon07

If we modify 2 to "What is the longest WG that you know of" it's External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AW IDs are allocated sequentially so she must have been the 37th to sign up.. Registered in July 2003, and last logged in today.  A solid 20 years

Thanks for that, 20 years is a good innings.  :drinks:

Offline willie loman

the only question that can really be answered is how long have you known a hooker? 15 years for me, the other questions are just discussion generators, there  are no definitive answers.

Offline whiskeygogo

5. I saw one gal at an agency and noticed multiple self inflicted scars on her arms. I mentioned it at the end of the punt in a gentle manner and she screamed at me.

You're in your mid 60s and haven't worked out that might not be appropriate thing to bring up with someones who's providing you with a paid service? I mean how would you feel if your boss asked you about any personal health issues you've had?

Online southern punter

4. I remember one parlour gal who was moving town as her dad’s ‘mate’ had sex with her and then told her dad! I wonder if that scenario happens a lot?

Many of the parlour SPs I've seen profess to live in different cities, who travel to mine 1-2 days a week to work, exactly so that doesn't happen

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Most of the questions you mention OP really aren’t any one else’s business, especially regarding the SPs self-harm scars!!!

Offline pythondan

1. What is the average WG (sex for money) shelf life?

How long is a piece of string? - I would say that quite a few girls seem to stick at it for 5+ years but more probably drop out relatively quickly.

2. What is the longest WG that you know?

I was going to say a girl who I first met as Katie at the Mystiques parlour in Bridgend around 2004. She then went by a couple of names on AW but seems to have dropped off now. Probably been a couple of years since I checked.

3. How easily does a WG absorb back into society and does she ever reveal to her partner or family? - it depends upon the individual. I doubt whether many would tell future partners. It is a bit odd to think working girls are somehow outside society. Some of my favourites have been young mums making a bit of extra cash. I guess they always fear being recognised at the school gates but they are members of society not a special breed!

You would have to be a bit of a twat to first shag a mate's daughter and then tell him. I doubt the first happens and if it does almost nobody would tell the dad.

5. I saw one gal at an agency and noticed multiple self inflicted scars on her arms. I mentioned it at the end of the punt in a gentle manner and she screamed at me. I wonder what factors drive WG into sex work?

Almost always easy money. If it is to feed an addiction that is very sad but you are not a social worker. Being respectful and kind during the meeting is all you can really do.

6. I saw one excellent milf and she was telling me how she had lots of dresses that she buys and shares with her daughter. Does her daughter know? Do the neighbours know?

Probably a brag about how she is as slim as her daughter who is 20 years or so younger. Who knows about the daughter or neighbours?

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands but obsessing over punting related matters is not a good use of it. I spend far too much time on here and browsing AW so I am just as bad.

Hope your health issues improve.

Offline Punterperson1971

the only question that can really be answered is how long have you known a hooker? 15 years for me, the other questions are just discussion generators, there  are no definitive answers.
I’ve known my regular for maybe 20 years if not it’s not far off that and I’ve been back in touch for 5 years so far and see her at least once a month,saw her last week actually

Offline theaccountant

Number 5

I had a booking once with a girl who was fairly new to the game. She drank nonstop throughout the 1 hour booking, even stopping mid way through sex to have a drink. I questioned her on it after my time my up. This led to an hour long story while her balling her eyes out about her life of sexual, drug and other types of abuse. She was gone the week after.

Offline theaccountant

In terms of shelf life. It depends on the girl. I’ve found the ones who have a plan in life tend to stick around longer than the ones who come into it looking for some cash or holiday money. The ones with a plan do better in terms or service than the latter.

Offline Vice Admiral

I apologise for the terrible stereotyping in this song!  It just kind of went off in that direction and I couldn’t do anything about it. 

This often happens with great writers.  I know for a fact that Shakespeare intended ‘King Lear’ to be a jolly little piece, with lots of singing and dancing and a happy ending – but the play got a mind of its own, and he just couldn’t control it.

Female members of the small, close-knit UKP community are of course free to retaliate with some verses about clapped-out old punters!

Where do you go to, ex-hooker?

Where do you go to, ex-hooker,
When you're alone in your bed?
When you don’t have the guys all around you
Who paid you for giving them head?

You talk like an old Barbara Windsor
And you dance like Ricky Gervais,
Your clothes all came straight from Primark
During an economy phase.
You live in a run-down apartment
On the dodgier side of the town
Where you keep your George Michael records
And sleep in an old dressing-gown.  Yes, you do.

I've seen your qualifications
You got to do tricks for the guys
And the dress that you once stole from Harrods
Which isn’t exactly your size.
But you’ve still get fellas who like you
When you go on your summer vacation
In Frinton or Southend or Clacton
With an old and distant relation.  Yes, you do.

You slap some fake tan on your buttocks
When in winter you’re living in sin
With a one-legged barman from Poland
As you sip your Red Bull and gin.
Your name is heard in low places,
You keep bags of coal in your bath.
You got given a toy horse for Christmas
And you keep it just for a laugh.  Ha-ha-ha.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

I apologise for the terrible stereotyping in this song!  It just kind of went off in that direction and I couldn’t do anything about it. 

This often happens with great writers.  I know for a fact that Shakespeare intended ‘King Lear’ to be a jolly little piece, with lots of singing and dancing and a happy ending – but the play got a mind of its own, and he just couldn’t control it.

Female members of the small, close-knit UKP community are of course free to retaliate with some verses about clapped-out old punters!

During an economy phase.

:D and I sang it in my head to the tune of the (awful) Peter Sarstedt song.

Online Cupid Stuntz

Excellent job on the lyrics.

Took me back far too many years to school discos and listening to it at home with my Sister.

For the younger members this is the original song that the VC has rewritten the lyrics to.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Absolutely not a journalist.
Just a thinker.
Ella at Annabellas at Milton Keynes must be 10 years.

Not really a thinker, despite all those notches (and many more perhaps) to your tally.  Your choice of topic title is a bit of a bait given that your 6 questions don't really address it and most are variations on much asked questions posted in multiple threads year on year here, which you would have seen passing by during your tenure.

As pointed out by more thoughtful and attentive UKPers and an SP, you ask as though you're looking for singular truths (because surely they wouldn't be stereotypes) when in fact you seem to be after titilation and ignoring the individuality of every SP's "lived experience".

Just one dimension to add to your "thinking":  SPs here in the UK, not just particularly in London, come from many (sub)cultures and nations whose moral norms may not be coincident with yours.  Your slate indicates you've crossed with at least a few of these so why did that not figure into your cogitating on private matters that you sought to turn into gossip?

If you really want to gain some insight, try paging back through the non-review boards and reading all the conjecture and individual anecdotes and hearsay already bandied about, check-out the international boards too.  None of that, nor droppings here, will provide a universal explanation across individuals, borders or time.

Offline RandomGuy99

Generally, it's none of my business, but I wish them a happy retirement as for the most part they've earned it.

Can I suggest you think about something else?

Maybe who you are going to shag next?

Offline Munter84

Without being too flippant I think this is one of those "how long is a piece of string" questions, or maybe even "there are as many answers as there are WGs".

Some WGs have successful civvy lives and do sex work temporarily, to meet a short term financial goal, and thereafter go on wth their lives unscathed. Some WGs, you couldn't imagine them finding any niche in life aside from sex work, sad to say, due to substance addiction, coercion, mental health issues etc. And then there is an entire spectrum that exists inbetween.

I'm not naive to the less salubrious side of sex work* - but unless you're concerned there are clear signs of trafficking or servitude, what use is dwelling on it? I've been with WGs who have self harm scars, I've been with WGs who readily admit to having (or are just crap at concealing) drink and drug habits, I've been with WGs who have verbal and facial tics and other signs of being "not quite right" upstairs. It's sad, and I hope whether they stay in the game or not, their lives turn out for the best. Very little I can so as an individual aside from treat them courteously and decently, and report any suspected human trafficking.

Lastly, I now have the Peter Sarstedt song stuck in my head on repeat, thanks for that.

*(and we could argue, how many of us would turn up to our day job if not for the money, but I think sex work is a different category of risk)

Offline IndigoRocks

• Service Provider
Most of the questions you mention OP really aren’t any one else’s business, especially regarding the SPs self-harm scars!!!

Agreed. Plus all of us have completely unique in our lives etc outside of work… have different plans etc.

Also, I’m absolutely gobsmacked anyone would ask someone about self harm scars. Please don’t do that… either with Civvies or working girls (unless the individual in question invites the conversation themselves… even then … please tread carefully).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 08:57:01 pm by IndigoRocks »

Offline Razor Boy

During an economy phase.

:drinks:  brilliant !

Offline simon07

Offline Charliehutton

No need to apologise, VA, it is simply superb. I loved the original Peter Sarstedt classic - even though I've no idea who Zizi Jeanmaire was, or how she danced - but yours is better, and scans perfectly. Hats off to you! :hi:

Offline Charliehutton

To offer some kind of answer to your question, Simon; in 2017 I saw 28 different girls - all in parlours, as I didn't know sites like AW & VS existed, at the time. Of those, 7 are still working. Of the 40 different girls I saw in 2018 there are just 3, and 11 of the 31 I saw in 2019.

Which suggests quite a healthy turnover, which can only be a good thing, I'd have thought. Whenever a girl quietly disappears from the rota I always like to think it's because she's earned enough to achieve her objectives, whatever they may be, and she can now turn the page on that particular chapter in her life and move on, without regret. I'd like to think so, anyway.

Offline simon07

That is a great way at looking at the world Charlie.

Both WG and punter are seeking to meet needs (albeit) different. Good to walk away with good memories rather than regrets. Some may not be able to leave as options may not be feasible at the time. Overall, I have positive memories of great encounters with lovely women.  :drinks:

Online RogerBoner

Excellent version  :hi:
Fantastic work Vice Admiral.  :music:
Simon I'm sorry hear about your health issues and the decline of your libido. During the lockdown I didn't take the opportunity to have any sex. I started off masturbating three times a day, sometimes with a Thai for phone sex but went off it. By the end of lockdown I'd stopped completely. I didn't miss sex anymore but realised that something that I had previously cherished could be forgotten. I've restarted punting and noticed that after one I then want another right away. Some buddies in my region are still going full throttle but when I look back I believe that the frenzy and lust were a desire for intimacy, not just for sex. If your urges diminish you can still read your old reviews and have a giggle
 :drinks:

Offline mr.bluesky

I have known one for over 20 years, in fact I still see her  :rolleyes:

Offline Hornydevil666

I think you'd need to be one sick individual to fuck your mates daughter and then tell him about it.

I wonder if they are still mates😅

You get so real weirdos don't you.....

Offline Lastfour1479

Sexy Bling, a WG in Nottingham has been round the block a few times. Her AW age is 40, but I remember seeing her as a stripper back when I was 18. She looked mid to late 20s back then.

I'm now 53
Banned reason: Abusive pimp
Banned by: daviemac