Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deleting account.  (Read 6181 times)

Offline Happylad

If he makes objectionable remarks to ALL the Mods he might get removed.  Failing that he should start a petition for himself to be removed, and we could then all vote for it.

Offline Punterperson1971

If he makes objectionable remarks to ALL the Mods he might get removed.  Failing that he should start a petition for himself to be removed, and we could then all vote for it.
I’m in #vote4danny

Offline Home Alone

If he makes objectionable remarks to ALL the Mods he might get removed. Failing that he should start a petition for himself to be removed, and we could then all vote for it.

He'd need more in his Manifesto than that if he's gonna get my vote! :D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 10:45:47 am by Home Alone »

Offline catweazle

Stayed away for over 24 hours ( or maybe doesn't actually log in, what with free access at the moment)

Offline Dannysmith

Still no cunt can tell me how to do it
Banned reason: As requested.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0

You cannot delete your account, reset your password to something you won't remember and log out

But calling people "cunts" may just get you banned anyway, so you won't have to worry about deleting your account under those circumstances  :hi: :hi: :hi:

:drinks:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 05:23:08 pm by martini2429 »

Offline ulstersubbie

You are the cunt pal, stop being childish and don't log on again.   :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You can't delete your account, like you've been told just log off and don't come back.

Offline Punterperson1971

I think your trying to get yourself banned by coming across as a twat.

Offline joninbristol

I think your trying to get yourself banned by coming across as a twat.
So, is a twat worse than a cunt?

I'd say they were equally objectionable.
A twat is bad enough, the Midland's full of stupid twats and the North East and Newcastle in particular is inhabited almost exclusively with cunts if you hear them talk to each other (especially the women), but a cunt's definitively worse than a twat in the south east.
Full of the decendents of ex-French noblemen whose descendants are still easily offended by Anglo-Saxon, even after 955 years.
Talk about holding a grudge....
:lol:

« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 06:14:34 pm by joninbristol »

Offline contentguy

A twat is bad enough, the Midland's full of stupid twats and the North East and Newcastle in particular is inhabited almost exclusively with cunts if you hear them talk to each other (especially the women), but a cunt's definitively worse than a twat in the south east.
Full of the decendents of ex-French noblemen whose descendants are still easily offended by Anglo-Saxon, even after 955 years.

The site rules have a a view on this:

23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse to the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban.

Offline joninbristol

The site rules have a a view on this:

23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse to the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban.

Brilliant, thank you kind sir.
I shall continue to avoid the use of the word "inbred" at all costs. Appreciated. :hi:

« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 06:23:48 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Brilliant, thank you kind sir.
I shall continue to avoid the use of the word "inbred" at all costs. Appreciated. :hi:

It works for me as I often call people cunts but never use the offensive word in****  :lol: :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Those of us from Newcastle may find your comments quite offensive, as stated in the rules calling someone a 'twat' is acceptable, whereas calling them 'cunts' is not.

Offline The Owl

Tried to delete my account any ideas? Can't see it in setyingz. Unless admin will just delete me.

Request a password reset on the login screen. When you get the email click the link that says something like this isn't your forum or this email means nothing to you.

You'll then get locked out of your account forever.

You'll never get your posts deleted as far as I know.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline tynetunnel

Those of us from Newcastle may find your comments quite offensive, as stated in the rules calling someone a 'twat' is acceptable, whereas calling them 'cunts' is not.

I’m mightily offended DM by what’s been said about us gadgies!  :mad:

Offline Dannysmith

Mister Fishy Foo, I am offended by a fellow member calling me a twat please ban him,

Offline Gordon Bennett

Perhaps Danny Smith is his real name?  :scare:  :lol:

Fanny Smith more like. I dunno why, but these "how do I delete my account?" threads always tickle me no end.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
Mister Fishy Foo, I am offended by a fellow member calling me a twat please ban him,

I don't think he has the power to do that

Offline Dannysmith

What a sad life you have you prick.  To be honest signed up to this last year no reason why but i did.  was  amazed on a punting review site how much hassle i got back on a simp;e request. Had a reminder to see if I could get back in.  Still I can, yet in minutes i have replies from alst face it cunts who have fuck all better to do.  Delete my account you cunts

Offline Dannysmith

That response was to gorden bennet

Offline contentguy

To be honest signed up to this last year no reason why but i did.

You were probably bored of wanking yourself silly in the school holidays.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 08:12:46 pm by contentguy »

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
What a sad life you have you prick.  To be honest signed up to this last year no reason why but i did.  was  amazed on a punting review site how much hassle i got back on a simp;e request. Had a reminder to see if I could get back in.  Still I can, yet in minutes i have replies from alst face it cunts who have fuck all better to do.  Delete my account you cunts

I am not sure who the sad person is.. someone who sets a reminder to see if they can get onto a punting forum seems a little sad to me..
Rather than just not logging in again  :unknown:

Offline Dannysmith

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Just delete my account ffs.

If it was me your account will just be frozen so it is here forever and we don’t need to listen to your childish whining..

Just log off and don’t come back.

Offline contentguy

Reminder: troll ukpunting in about a year’s time.

I generally take the view of DNFTT but you’re funny.

Offline Charlie Chalk

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Registers, asks question with very first post, gets called out for being a leech, takes the huff and wants his a/c deleted, keeps logging on for a few days afterwards then after almost a whole year of inaction he posts again! Comedy gold.

Offline winkywanky

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Your valuable contribution to the internet will be lauded forever by the masses Danny, you can take solace in that  :sarcastic:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Next thing Danny boy will try and get back in sometime soon for some punting information when he opens his zip.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I don't think he has the power to do that

Indeed WTF has it got to do with me ??  :music: :music:

I suspect, having read his numerous  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: posts, that this is one of "many" accounts that he has/had.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Doc Holliday

He is only banned and his account hasn't been deleted. If you wanted to really wind him up he could be reinstated after a suitable period. 12 months would seem appropriate in his case.  :D

Of course he can still be reading this anyway whether he is banned or deleted. I think sometimes people think that when their account is deleted their posts also vanish ... which of course they don't.

Offline Skeleton

Should never have been banned, was loving his replies and watching the childish rage, shame to end it and give him what he wanted, well, kind of.

Offline PLeisure

Should never have been banned, was loving his replies and watching the childish rage, shame to end it and give him what he wanted, well, kind of.
UKP loves a 'toys out the pram' episode  :crazy: :sarcastic: :P

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
Indeed WTF has it got to do with me ??  :music: :music:

I suspect, having read his numerous  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: posts, that this is one of "many" accounts that he has/had.  :dash: :dash:

My guess is he is/was from Yorkshire and thought you were in charge of the Yorkshire Board and therefore had the power to ban people  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

He is only banned and his account hasn't been deleted. If you wanted to really wind him up he could be reinstated after a suitable period. 12 months would seem appropriate in his case.  :D

Of course he can still be reading this anyway whether he is banned or deleted. I think sometimes people think that when their account is deleted their posts also vanish ... which of course they don't.

It's win-win all round, when someone publicly self-immolates like that we all get a chance to laugh at his expense, and he won't be able to resist coming back to see what people are saying about him, yet he's powerless to do anything about it  :lol:.

Offline Doc Holliday

It's win-win all round, when someone publicly self-immolates like that we all get a chance to laugh at his expense, and he won't be able to resist coming back to see what people are saying about him, yet he's powerless to do anything about it  :lol:.

Yep  :D

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Have to admit that as an onlooker these have to rank as my favourite kind of thread  #dramalama  :lol: :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Better than any TV Soap you care to mention  :cool:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Have to admit that as an onlooker these have to rank as my favourite kind of thread  #dramalama  :lol: :lol:
They get to be a bit of a pain after a while.     :hi:

Online myothernameis

God knows why Danny Smith had asked for his account to be delete, maybe he made the mistake of using his real name, and if he has a wife, she might find out.

On checking Facebook, I find there are around 5 Danny Smith, in my local area

Offline Moresomes

The late Danny is still with us in spirit if not in substance.
Logged in at 3 this afternoon.

Offline winkywanky

Er, how does that work? How can he log in if he's been banned?

In any case, if he's managed to log in the least he could do is come back to this thread for a good ol' bunfight  :D

Offline Moresomes

In any case, if he's managed to log in the least he could do is come back to this thread for a good ol' bunfight  :D

Not sure, but he's shown as last active at 3 this afternoon.
I assumed he had logged in as a guest, via his usual IP address
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 07:00:10 pm by Moresomes »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

I could always ban you for a while so you can see what the score is.  :cool:    :D

Online myothernameis

Strange, maybe one of the mods can tell us

Danny Smith was banned last night around 5pm, but showing up as logging in today at 3pm.  Danny are you reading this, please come back  :D :D, seeing your still watching us

Offline Doc Holliday

Banned members will normally show in the log if they login using the correct credentials. Not sure of this forums current settings, but sometimes being banned means you can still read it all but just not post? More usually you just get a message saying you are banned.

If they view without logging in they will appear as guest in the log and with the current UKP settings can view everything other than off topic, but with a daily limit on page views