Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to walk away.......................................................  (Read 3469 times)

Offline whiskyfan

Walking before the cash is handed over is easy. Done that a few times and not needed any made up excuses. More difficult if naked and on the bed before you find out things are amiss.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 10:37:34 am by whiskyfan »

Offline workinallweek

knock on door  an obvious bait and switch answers and " Taxi for Dave " is my line ...
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OakTree

So, if you went into one of Marco Pierre's restaurants and were given a KFC Bargain Bucket then asked for £120 you would be ok with it??

No and that would never happen because one is fine dining and the other is fucking a bird for cash. That's the difference.

Offline WASA38

:thumbsup:

Excellent excuse, you could print some stuff out from double glazing websites and put in a folder with one sheet sticking out to give it that authentic look.

What if she was absolutely alluring, but, on spotting that authentic sheet, she slammed the door shut exclaiming 'Bugger off , I'm expecting an important visitor' !

Offline Jeremy

knock on door  an obvious bait and switch answers and " Taxi for Dave " is my line ...
The previous punter comes out "thanks for the help mate, couldn't think of a decent excuse to walk"

Offline southcoastpunter

Ok there is a light hearted side of this thread, but why can't you just say - "you are not like your photos or anything like your profile (or whatever it is0 so i'm sorry i am not going to proceed"?

Having said that, my favourite so far is electionering - is the moster raving loony party still going?

Offline Beamer

Ok there is a light hearted side of this thread, but why can't you just say - "you are not like your photos or anything like your profile (or whatever it is0 so i'm sorry i am not going to proceed"?

Having said that, my favourite so far is electionering - is the moster raving loony party still going?

Nice one  !!

Offline Bonker

No and that would never happen because one is fine dining and the other is fucking a bird for cash. That's the difference.

Hmm that's a good idea for a KFC bucket.
Do you fuck the chips too or just the chicken?

Offline winkywanky

Well frites and mayonnaise are big in Belgium.

Online Bum Lovin Criminal

Now that, is a fucking good one......I am nicking that if you don't mind WW... :drinks:

Other good one's are:

3rd place:   Good afternoon madam, I’m with Northern/Southern/Eastern/Western Electric & Gas, would you be interested in changing suppliers?

2nd place:  Sorry we've had complaints of noise but it's obviously not from here......sorry to have troubled you...

1st place:  Carry a small number of takeaway flyers in your pocket........B&S…….hand her one and walk away………don’t have to say a word….. or just say 10% off if you say "Moby Dick".... :D.........coool!

James999

Have you ever got any fares from using that line  :unknown:  :sarcastic:

Offline lewisjones23

Have you ever got any fares from using that line  :unknown:  :sarcastic:

If Jimmy was still about he’d have some story/lie about something similar

James999

If Jimmy was still about he’d have some story/lie about something similar

He'd probably be whinging how punters were stealing His customers, and of course blame Uber  :hi:

Offline earlgreyman

HAHA, such a classic move.

I'm pretty sure double glazing is slang for cum over tits?  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

...or perhaps a double-facial from two blokes?  :lol:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sometimes the switch looks better than the orignal girl! But if i don't like what I see i just tell them and thats that.

Also..

I say when booking them if your not the girl in the pictures i will not pay and will just go, hasn't happened as yet but no hesitation doing so!.

Offline sparkus

After being ushered in by a maid and left in a room, then the on-duty WG hag walks in...

"Errr, I don't think I can go through with this, I've never done anything like this before..."

Works every time.

Offline xxxboy

LOL!
In seriousness it would feel much better to walk with some kind of white lie rather than make them think you just weren't attracted to them.

I was once in a lap dancing club in Leeds (probably more than once actually)
if you didnt fancy a girl and she came over asking if you wanted a dance i would try to be polite and say "not right now but maybee later"

A girl once replied "is that a polite way to tell me to fuck off"

Offline Stiltskin

Just say you were looking for someone much older and fatter. Let them down gently.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Another option when you realise you don't want to punt the girl could be to ask if bareback is included in the price while scratching your nether regions at the same time.  ;)
Chances are she will tell you to fuck off but you do have a major problem if she says yes  :scare:

Offline 1980Tam

LOL!
In seriousness it would feel much better to walk with some kind of white lie rather than make them think you just weren't attracted to them.

I was once in a lap dancing club in Leeds (probably more than once actually)
if you didnt fancy a girl and she came over asking if you wanted a dance i would try to be polite and say "not right now but maybee later"

A girl once replied "is that a polite way to tell me to fuck off"

She must have had a bad night .

Offline Visionist

I don't get wanting to let a B&Sing tart off lightly? Just say "you aren't the girl in your photo" and leave.

Offline 20jay

Walking before the cash is handed over is easy. Done that a few times and not needed any made up excuses. More difficult if naked and on the bed before you find out things are amiss.

Absolutely agree .. When you perceive a bad odor while you perform 69  .. then try to walk away :D
Joke aside , or if she wanks you mechanically or no enthusiasm, then it is difficult because you have no enforceable right as in a contract. One can start trouble but who want one really start a fight with her pimp because of a couple of sterling.? :hi:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:28:54 pm by 20jay »