Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy & Rosie 1hr Leicester  (Read 2108 times)

SamcroPunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Leicester duo Incall,  1 hour,  le2, £200

My first time seeing either of these girls and my first duo.

Thanks to all of the positive stuff on ukp I had my attention drawn to mandy and on seeing her profile was offering a 2 girl with rosie for 200 I though it looked like great vfm with 2 great girls offering all of the services I like. I was right, it was awesome.

Really easy and accommodating comms via email at first, then a few texts.
I arrived on time,  easy to find, easy safe parking and a nice looking building of apartments. I called mandy and was given the flat number and went in.
I must say I was blown away by how fit mandy was. Just my type and exactly as per her aw pics.
Rosie is also as per her aw pics except she now has electric blue hair which looked great! Rosie was less my type but still sexy with lots of tattoos.
I was a little nervous to be honest but they put me at ease quickly by sitting on the bed a little apart and patting the bed for me to sit between them.
They then started kissing and undressing me before moving on to dt owo, kissing each other and me, both dfk, using toys etc. To be honest it's all a bit of a blur and it was only a couple of hours ago!
I fucked them both in several positions, not too much rest time as I wanted to make the most of it!
One pop in rosie in doggy, one in mandy mish and finished with more owo by mandy as rosie watched and played with herself and mandy took cim beautifully!
It was a superb hour and I think great vfm. I will definitely do it again.

Offline monkeybucket

I am temptes by this and its reasonably priced. Does mandy offer anal during these sessions as the thought of pounding her ass makes the drive to leicester seem all the more worth it  :D

SamcroPunter

Her profile states all services are available and anal is on her likes list so I reckon so. I'm not a big fan so didn't go for it but she did use a butt plug on herself during the session!

Offline Weyoun

The OP has finally convinced me to take the plunge. I have had my eye on Mandy for a while, she looks exactly my type. I've emailed to hopefully set up a duo for Friday. Will let you know how I get on.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:12:00 am by Weyoun »

Offline KentAde

I am temptes by this and its reasonably priced. Does mandy offer anal during these sessions as the thought of pounding her ass makes the drive to leicester seem all the more worth it  :D

I questioned Mandy on this as she is in London with Rosie next month and she says she doesn't offer anal in duo sessions..... :(

Offline monkeybucket

Thats sad. I still might make the trip and see if the green can make her change her mind :-D

jasonleics41

Iv seen Mandy, I am intersted in a duo but would rather meet both girls alone first. After this review I am going to sort out a booking with Rosie for next week then hopefully a duo next month.

Offline Weyoun

Contacted Mandy but she didn't have any duo's with Rosie free until next week, could have seen her solo on Saturday but I am not free then. Starting a new job next week so might have to wait a while before I see them. Definitely on my to do list.

jasonleics41

Got a solo meet booked with Rosie for next week, will report back  :thumbsup:

Offline Weyoun

Managed to set up a duo for the weekend. Its my birthday next week so this will be an early present.

jasonleics41

Managed to set up a duo for the weekend. Its my birthday next week so this will be an early present.

Look forward to reading your review as I am hoping to do a duo with them both next month  :thumbsup:

Offline Weyoun

^ Sorry to disappoint I've had to cancel. I've just started a new job and they are sending me abroad to train for a week. Really good money but they drop things on you at the last minute. Had to cancel a duo with Sexy Louise 1990 and Ashlee last week as they messed me around. Can't complain too much. Best paid job I've ever had and will make it so I'lll be able to punt more in future. Just wanted a duo for my birthday though :(

Offline Weyoun

Just to clarify after re-reading my last post it was my work that messed me around not Louise and Ashlee. You could read it that way and both are on my to do list.