Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kimmykk - Derby  (Read 3556 times)

Offline j122

Anyone seen kimmy?
Just caught her on direct cam freeview. Not bad looking, but isn't too keen on bum fun....

External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

Ive seen the profile, and based on the pictures thought she may be worth a meeting. How would you describe her looks wise?

Offline j122

I liked the look of her, she had a mischievous smile on her cause I think some guy get her to view his cock on C2C.

Keep an eye on her profile for when she's online and you can see yourself if she's not in group or private.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline badsin

Just noticed that Abi at NottsRub is kimmikk on AW:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well spotted CT, appears she has a couple of reviews on a similar site to this :thumbsup:

Offline badsin

Favourable AW reviews, might have to take the plunge :thumbsup:

Offline badsin

Curiosity got the best of me, so I took one :hi:

Nice girl, however I seriously doubt the pictures are genuine. She may of worked at Rub, as she seems up on the knowledge of the establishment.

Located in Pear Tree area of Derby. Does everything she says, and really a pleasant girl to chat to, and screw. However not really a repeater (regular or whatever else the terms may be).

DFK, OWO, sex in as many positions as you can get through in the time. However the flat was a pretty skanky (smelt like someone on 100 tabs a day had lived there for years :( ) council place, in a arse end side of derby (although I would still describe as Ok, opposed to 'safe"). Not really what you expect based on the pictures and reviews on sites other than this one, and i feel pricey at 70£ for 30 mins - all things considered.

I wouldnt return, but drainened my spuds - and stopped me sitting on the M1 to Sheffield for a jump :hi:

Offline j122

Offline Drake

Curiosity got the best of me, so I took one :hi:

Nice girl, however I seriously doubt the pictures are genuine. She may of worked at Rub, as she seems up on the knowledge of the establishment.

Located in Pear Tree area of Derby. Does everything she says, and really a pleasant girl to chat to, and screw. However not really a repeater (regular or whatever else the terms may be).

DFK, OWO, sex in as many positions as you can get through in the time. However the flat was a pretty skanky (smelt like someone on 100 tabs a day had lived there for years :( ) council place, in a arse end side of derby (although I would still describe as Ok, opposed to 'safe"). Not really what you expect based on the pictures and reviews on sites other than this one, and i feel pricey at 70£ for 30 mins - all things considered.

I wouldnt return, but drainened my spuds - and stopped me sitting on the M1 to Sheffield for a jump :hi:

Thanks Badsin,

How is she different from the photos?

Offline badsin

Thanks Badsin,

How is she different from the photos?

Good question, and hard to put my finger on it: for a start she doesnt have stars and stripes lycra, she has tattoos (that could of been air brushed I suppose). Also physically not as toned / taught as you imagine from the pictures.
This in itself doesnt give me solid evidence to dispute, but I am very doubtful :hi:

Offline j122

Looks like she's in Blossoms at Ilson now along with Jasmin in Town External Link/Members Only
Don't recognise the others